Return to list post new topic
print

SKILLS DESCRIPTION DOESNT WORK !

SKILLS DESCRIPTION DOESNT WORK !

HI IM A PLAYER WITH A CHRACTER OF SWORDSMAN. THE DESCRIPTION IN EVERY SKILLS DOESNT WORK. I NOTICE IT WHEN I REACH MY CROSS SLASH SKILL TO LV20 MAX. IN CROSS SLASH SKILL DESCRIPTION SAID THAT ON LV5 UR SKILL COOLDOWN WILL BE DECREASE BY 1. AND AT LV15 IT SAYS AGAIN THAT UR SKILL COOLDOWN WILL DECREASE AGAIN BY 1. SO IN TOTAL 2 SEC ON MY CROSS SLASH SKILL COOLDOWN MUST BE DECREASE RIGHT ?. BUT STILL MY SKILL COOLDOWN REMAIN AT 7 SEC COOLDOWN. I THOUGHT IT WILL BE 5 SEC COOLDOWN AFTER I MAX MY CROSS SLASH SKILL TO LV20. AND BEFORE I FORGOT I WANT TO TELL THIS AGAIN ABOUT THE BUG ON ATK SPEED DECREASING WHILE EQUIPING BOTH RANK9 OR RANK10 WEAPON. GM'S IF ITS HARD FOR YOU GUYS TO UNDERSTAND ? PLS TRY TO DO IT ON UR OWN WARRIOR CHRACTER. TRY TO WEAR BOTH RANK9 OR RANK10 WEAP AND LOOK AT UR CHRACTER STATS TO SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. THIS BUG TOOK SO LONG TO FIX! IT BEEN MONTHS! AND STILL NO ACTION ON THAT ? HOPE YOU GUYS WORK ON IT. THANK YOU

Hello wishinggone29,

Thanks for your feedback. Issue about speed of Rank9 Rank10 weapon is being checked and there is some description issue on skills, it would be forwarded to improvement. Hope they will fix them soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience it causes to you.

Warm wishes at Thanksgiving.

Return to list