Return to list post new topic
print

Wish they put back the social point gift box in event shop.

Wish they put back the social point gift box in event shop.

My FD / Crypt are 7 star ready.. merchant and 2 other servitors are 6 star ready..

I have 70 social points.. theoretically or currently I need 1830 social points to get their rating up... that's 183 days A HALF YEAR..

even if I spend 2 x 68 for 30 extra social points, that's 50 days of 136 diamonds every day..

10 social points per day is the only way we can get social points and at the stage of game for some of us who still play this game actively it is a huge hurdle, and a great discouragement to continue..  Not sure why people made such a big stirr when the gift box was in the event shop..
[ This post finally by Ogusus on 2014-11-25  23:25 edit ]

I share your pain, those damn fools complaining about them in shop ruined it for all of us!

Zeacon can you ask the dev to reconsider putting the gift box with proper description back into the event shop?  I guess it was the lack of explanation that got people upset.. with a proper description it should not stirr up so many people?   I am sure there are people in dire need of the relief...

A lot of us needs Social Points the ones that complained weren't even anywhere as far as other senior players and figured they don't need that much :/
Feel free to join Raid Call if you need any help at all for IL:Group # 7913555

I think you better post in Customer Service Board as they won't put it in consideration if you post in here.
[ This post finally by timlee0299 on 2014-11-26  02:44 edit ]

I did post in Customer service board.. give that post some support please..

Totally agree. Lack of social point does not develop servitors(

if I knew that in the event shop wrong description(

I would buy social Points on all gift diamonds

reference:
Original postis delivered byOgusus at 2014-11-25 23:37 Zeacon can you ask the dev to reconsider putting the gift box with proper description back into the event shop?  I guess it was the lack of explanation that got people upset.. with a proper description it should not stirr up so many people?   I am sure there are people in dire need of the relief...

I already have, I was given the "OK" hand signal in response. I'm needing it just as much as you, so I wanna see it implemented also

Update: Good news, I talked with a GM about it again today, they said they have forwarded this to the operating team and we should see it either this week or next week, so expect it soon!
[ This post finally by Zeacon on 2014-11-26  22:26 edit ]

Return to list