13 12
Return to list post new topic
print

Arch Lich (Frozen Throne)

Arch Lich (Frozen Throne)

For the cost of this guy (1000 GS to unlock as well) and also how hard Frozen Throne's last map is he's a very mediocre Vassal, just really bad at least in my opinion he is ..

Attachment

Arch Lich 1.jpg (219.92 KB)

2014-11-26 03:06,download times: 0

Arch Lich 1.jpg

Arch Lich 2.jpg (230.97 KB)

Arch Lich 2.jpg

Arch Lich 3.jpg (253.03 KB)

Arch Lich 3.jpg

Feel free to join Raid Call if you need any help at all for IL:Group # 7913555

his 2nd skill is intresting
then again might be somewhat biased since I run undead team and dont have much choice in ice servs currently

him being an undead / ghost makes it not really worth as he won't be fitting into the team setup for most of us unless someone is running undead team...  and the 1st skill is a single target skill.. meh IMO.. 2nd skill can be interesting but that's where it ends..

Idk if you guys tried Frozen Throne yet but he's really not even possible to do until lvl 90. He comes too late and his cost very high it's like leveling 30 a Gold Soul attribute just to get the guy .. His 2nd skill is interesting i'll give it that if it stacks w/ curse but 2 CD kinda kills it :/
Feel free to join Raid Call if you need any help at all for IL:Group # 7913555

I'm obviously biased with my undead when I say....I WANT

and ya Snijits I thought the 2nd skill and the multitarget hp regen sounds like what my team needs...

I wont see this guy till next year at this time just watch..

Extremely expensive and not such a breaker if you think in Bumblebore for half the price...

I think i'll prefer waiting ages for Diablo... for now

I run undead and 8k gs for that shit is a rip off. You can max a fdk and a zombie before you even get that ds.
[ This post finally by TRTerror on 2014-11-27  00:18 edit ]

Be careful with the HP regen part of the skill, there is hidden 8000 HP regen cap, like in other such skills.
Evzen (Samurai), AR1 BloodyAltar - It's never just a game when you're winning.

I'm digging his lineage though. Def want that one.

Lineage for 6k gold souls? I'm not that rich yet. Maybe one year from now.

Cheers

13 12
Return to list