40 1234
Return to list post new topic
print

Can we please get the box that gives social points back in the Event shop?

Can we please get the box that gives social points back in the Event shop?

As an end game player ( I hope I am haha.. at 12-7), social points are just too much stress to make me
consider quitting this game altogether.

Currently 5 of my servitors met all the requirements to increase the star rating to 6 and 7s.. yet
I only have 70 social points.  Practically I need 1830 social points to increase those servitor's ratings.
that is 183 days of 10 point each.  YES 183 days.. HALF A YEAR..or 50 or so days if I use 136 diamonds everyday or about 6500 diamonds and 50 days..  NO other resources in the game is as hectic as this one..  

Not like other resources, social points cannot be gained through other means.  The bottle neck situation
is too dire to ignore.

Either put the box that converts to social points back to event shop or give us another means to gain
social points like growth fruits please.

I am sure there are many others who would love to get this issue addressed.
[ This post finally by Ogusus on 2014-11-26  05:16 edit ]

I couldn't agree more   
Evzen (Samurai), AR1 BloodyAltar - It's never just a game when you're winning.

Agreed....

Totally agree. Lack of social point does not develop servitors(

if I knew that in the event shop wrong description(

I would buy social Points on all gift diamonds

Reply 1 # post

Dear all,
Thanks for your favor. Regarding the social points, we’ll forward your suggestion to operating team for consideration. Hope your ideas will be adopted. Welcome to share more good ideas with us. Happy Thanksgiving Day! :-)

yeah,i need alot of social point.Agree

Yup, couldn't agree more, we need the social points bad   

100% Agreed for a social point event.
Feel free to join Raid Call if you need any help at all for IL:Group # 7913555

The box event was a major screw up tho, there's a reason they removed them and gave diamonds back to players, the 'legit' social pt box was with the 3 legacy crystal (and 100 pt) for like 5-6k diamond, you can tell just by that, that they value social point ALOT more then those box were worth.

I'd like to see a reduce in daily cost, like 18 diamond for the first 2 cost (68 is way too high!), wich means we could get roughly 40 pts a day for a little under 40 diamond wich makes sense to me.  I know my friend has been doing 40 pts a day (and sometimes 25) on daily diamond only because he doesn't charge, so that's still very doable.  A box event would be interesting sure, but this would be a more long-term/permanent solution at least.

I've been told they have Adopted this idea, and it should be maybe this week or next week.

I don't know why people ask for diamonds back on such an awesome item. It's like buying a brand new Lamborghini and wanting your money back because you thought you were buying a really cheap pair of shoes.

And I believe they added the Fruits of Charm into the event shop because they knew we needed it, before it was added I was explaining to the GMs that 10 Social points a day is ridiculously low, when we require over 2 years just to get 1 Dark Servitor to 10stars

40 1234
Return to list