Return to list post new topic
print

Can we please get the box that gives social points back in the Event shop?

2 weeks have passed and there is no opening event.
I want to ask there will be this Event or not?

2 weeks have passed and there is no opening event.
I want to ask there will be this Event or not?

Dear rsv,
Sorry for that. The social point is coming. Please wait for a while. Thanks for your patience and favor. Best regards.

So will we have an event before the year ends?

ofc...santa the 4th time this year....

reference:
Original postis delivered byJeanine at 2014-12-18 11:13 ofc...santa the 4th time this year....

At this point ill take anything. Game gets incredibly boring when you sit and stare at the same walls for weeks trying to improve servitors which is heavily time and rng gated(havent had a gold drop in soon 3 weeks). Western version gets the short stick on everything from events to resource accumulation. Only new content thats added is only accessible by 5% percent of the playerbase.

Alice, how long do we have to wait for ? ( for awhile doesn't mean forever ). Not to mention, we haven't had any event for almost 4 months. what can we expect from Devs and Admin ? All we have from you guys are "Please wait for a while and thanks for your patience" I haven seen you guys take any action based on new events or shop event.  I was wondering how long people will be patience with you guys. Seriously do something!!!
[ This post finally by bahamut113 on 2014-12-20  09:25 edit ]

Summon Alice

Hate to say it, but they can't release it just yet. Some technical issue with the latest patch of the game as far as I understand.

well, good to know they ARE planning something.

Return to list