Return to list post new topic
print

Can we please get the box that gives social points back in the Event shop?

What is about Christmas event, Zeacon? Alice mentioned that we would have it. However, up until now, we have nothing (no events, no event shop, or events on forum). It's Dec 23 already. when will we have it then ?

reference:
Original postis delivered bybahamut113 at 2014-12-22 21:08 What is about Christmas event, Zeacon? Alice mentioned that we would have it. However, up until now, we have nothing (no events, no event shop, or events on forum). It's Dec 23 already. when will we have it then ?

Attachment

T1.png (118.0 KB)

2014-12-22 21:09,download times: 0

T1.png

Yeah, Christmas event is coming soon. They've created it/finished it or whatever, and now they're just testing it, if no problems then it should be released sometime soon. I know the delay sucks, I've been on their backs about it a lot. But at least if it's a different event with different rewards, it might be worth the wait

Alright glad to hear that and thank for information, Zeacon

Cant use my event diamonds at all for the social points GG think im done with this game.

Looks like we can only buy it once anyway, it's still worth 300 blue diamond.

So, what's the point of having event diamonds if they're not going to be used first? I have a few sitting there being useless.

Really? Items in event shop are useless (4 of them) and why do we have to use real dias instead of event one (Gray one) ? We can use real dims to buy social point from institution and this social point event requires the exact same dias.

Shop event is a joke if you ask me. I also have 15k gray diamonds saved up in period of 2 months or so and yet we get the same useless event over and over. I think I am also done with this glitchy ass game. Seems to me Game Box is not caring as they use to. I purchased 300 diamonds 13 days ago in which i did not receive. Made a ticket on the new half ass working website they got and got ignored.

Is this Event for social points? Only 300 social points? Is it seriously?

Return to list