40 1234
Return to list post new topic
print

Can we please get the box that gives social points back in the Event shop?

So, that was a one time thing.... that's just pathetic. No way i charge again on this game.

reference:
Original postis delivered byMouflos at 2014-12-25 09:46 So, that was a one time thing.... that's just pathetic. No way i charge again on this game.

Pathetic? 300 social points is equivalent to 1 month of collecting, hardly pathetic.
They do need to implant other ways to gather social points though...

Yes it is. Pathetic. For example, i need about 9500 social points.
wait 3 years or if you buy 15 social points by 68 diamonds. Need 43000 diamonds. Is it seriously?
At the moment i have 11000 gray diamonds and 10000 blue diamond.
if no social point event, then the game is over for me.

It's unfortunate but this is most likely the 'pay to win' part of this game.  Every free browser mmo has one.  Pretty much everything else in this game can be gotten fairly easily without spending an obscene amount of money and we should be thankful for that.  Games need those kind of things to make money and survive, because there's always a few rich people out there wiling to spend a few thousand on a game.   Even though I would like to see the price of buying social reduced (because 68 for 15 is pretty damn high indeed) devs are probably laughing at us when we complain about cost, because in the end before a game, this is a business, and all they care about is making money.

It's hard work, but it's possible to get pretty high in this game just spending your daily diamond gains on social point, I've personnaly built 3 - 7 star DS and getting close to an 8 star just spending the diamonds I gained in game.

Oh and thank you for the chance to buy 300 for 380 diamond, it would be amazing if we could get this once a week, every week!

Loraquin, I do not agree with you. If they care about the business (money), they should let us spend gray diamonds. You can obtain blue one in game but gray one. The only way to obtain the gray one is spending money. They will gain more and more money if they have really good items in event shop. People will have to spend at leaf 10 usd per day in order to save up their gray diamond. In that way, they can boot their sale, and maintain number of players. Your case also proof my point cause you get  a good amount of blue diamonds for free in game. Have you got any gray one in game yet ? At the end of the day, they just don't know how to make money or maybe because they made so much money already so they do not care anymore.

grey diamonds are like green diamonds, restrictive versions of blue diamonds XD
There used to be more shop events with ''good'' things to buy in them, usually, from what I remember, when the crappy event items appeared,
the good event items would also eventually make their way to the event shop before the shop event ended, we will see if it is the case this time!

reference:
Original postis delivered byHeavensgates at 2014-12-26 18:36 grey diamonds are like green diamonds, restrictive versions of blue diamonds XD
There used to be more shop events with ''good'' things to buy in them, usually, from what I remember, when the crappy event items appeared,
the good event items would also eventually make their way to the event shop before the shop event ended, we will see if it is the case this time!

no this is the event shop we got after they removed the social points and mystic boxes.

yes, i know, all I am saying is I have seen that crummy shop multiple times before, and that its content usually changed after a while.
The last time I spent diamonds on the bad shop version, was to get 1500 shop points in order to win a secret technique. I did so buying the flames of creations for 68 diamonds until I hit 1500. the next fracking day, the stuff in the shop changed... unless they stringed 2 shop events in a row, the event shops content can change.

where are the event and new updates ??

Dear player,
Please check the following link for the events.
http://gcenter.gamebox.com/?/article/square/category-4
By the way, welcome to our New Communicity “Gcenter” to share/get experience. If you have some problem in game, pleases contact us via our new GM way, it’s called “GM Support”.
For more details, please check here:
http://forum.gamebox.com/viewthread.jsp?tid=22474&extra=page%3D1
http://forum.gamebox.com/viewthread.jsp?tid=22480&extra=page%3D1

This old forum will not be valid any more.
Best regards.

40 1234
Return to list