Return to list post new topic
print

Banned!

Banned!

Hello,
I am Someone from S14 Demeter
Today I have noticed my account banned. I am aware that to use alts it s not allowed and since the first warning that we all got around 1 month ago..I never did used any farmers. Worked hard for the character and I do not know why  we got the ban now. The only thing that goes into my mind is that me and Zaraza are helping eachother with the daily things , afk exping.I did logged Zaraza in day time and he logged my account over night but that s all we did. We did not abused with other ways and you guys can check the IP's , we never made ilegal trades from the same IP.We just helped eachother for more in-game activity I am from Bucharest and he is from TG- Jiu, different citties. We are 2 different persons each with his own account and we play the game with the facebook , you can check that too that we are not the same persons.If that was the reason..and it looked like I am using 2 accounts , we can easly prove it that we are each with his own account.Peoples from the Server also knows that we are not the same person.
Please nice unban our accounts and we will not log anymore eachother's accounts.To be honest I did not knew that this is not allowed also as important is not to abuse of gem farms or other stuff from a seccondary or 3 th accounts but in our case , everyone gets  things for himself, all we did was for more activity as I can not let my PC over night ..and he won t let his over day when he works.But even so , we will no longer log them as we got this ban for what>? ..6 more hours of afk exp when my PC is not ON.

Thank you and please let me know about the decision!

Have a nice day!

Hello Someone,

The two accounts are unbanned and you can login now. Hope you can remember the warning not using alts to get advantage in the future. And sorry for the inconvenience this time.

Best regards.

Hello,

Thank you very much!

Have a nice day!

Return to list