Return to list post new topic
print

Login authentication failed

Reply 16# post

Dear Lacavi,
Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know on which platform you’re playing (Gamebox or FB)? Can you login at present? If still doesn’t work, please provide us your nickname, server and account email via PM. We’ll forward it to our developers for checking. Best regards.

Reply 20# post

Dear all,
Sorry for the inconvenience. Regarding the client issue, our developers are checking it and will figure it out as soon as possible. Please wait for a while. Thanks for your understanding. Best regards.

i cant log in since past friday. I had my inferno legend page saved in favorites and logged in from there. since friday i get the message that the page is on his way to Mars .  Second problem is that i dont remeber the way that i sing in in gamebox (via kongregate or facebook)... i play here in gamebox my ign is LASTD and play in server 21 Frostdragon. plz help

LASTD - The main website has been updated, there is a new URL to login to an old favorited won't work

the problem is that i dont remember the way i first sing in in gamebox, i think its was from kongragate since me user name is kong(and some random numbers) but i dont see any link to connected through that way... if a moderator can send me the email that i used so i can make a password reset or somethink like that to manage to log in... probably my 70lvl char is on its way to mars   

Try send an email to i-cs@gamebox.com telling them your char name and server, and any relevant details, maybe they can confirm the email you registered with.

again in the middle of Worldboss i lost connection...now no response from verification server....same as usual i sadly have to say...always happens around this time while all day its fine.

No fun  to always miss the rewards from the fight...

One day it works...next day i have the connection issues again....up and down...frustrating.

as usual also...near end of tournament all is fine again...great=/
[ This post finally by Jeanine on 2014-12-11  14:04 edit ]

Still waiting for that updated Android version.. can't login anywhere else.  Is there an ETA on that?

Whenever GoogleApps approve it Lacavi.

At this point am I even going to receive the compensation for last weeks stuff by the time I DO get to login?

Return to list