Return to list post new topic
print

Bugs/ suggestions Online pack

Bugs/ suggestions Online pack

It hasn't let me recieve online pack for 2 days, it keeps saying " The online time is not enough to get the reward" even though the count down clock has ben reached. doesn't change even if I refresh and am online for several hours...  Also even when it did work, when the game would glitch or and lag / freeze and I'd have to refresh  my online time would start back over even if I was 5 min away from claiming reward for the 1.5 hour reward. that has cost me a lot of rewards since the game has ben created it's ben that way does same thing in battles etc... if I use items to help me win the battle and it freezes mid battle and I have to refresh, I't don't give the items back and I then don't have them to help me win the battle.

Suggestion with the online pack :  cause it to keep track of total online time regardless of if you have to refresh have it send reward automaticly and give a email of what the reward was. so that players are no longer robbed of their rewards simply because the game freezes or logs them out. the clock should not start over each time...  

Thanks

Hi kdvwarrior,
First sorry for what happened to you, and thank you for your kind suggestion.
The online pack has been going through a gltich after last update, problem has been located and it will gets fixed as soon as possible. By then, online pack should not be a problem:).
What you suggest seems workable, I will forward to our developers to consider for the future patch. Thank you again for your nice concern.

Return to list