19 12
Return to list post new topic
print

cards not getting

cards not getting

Hello iv made a few purchases and was getting card all over howver i gotten 2 cards dubble but theu dont show up in my screen i had cancer and pcsis dubble gained but they dont show up pls investigate that .pls check the logs for me since i cant .

eta on reply/fix?

eowyn server 24 ...

Hello, can you give us your character name and server name and which cards or packs did you buy? We can help you check it. Thanks.

Evelyn,

Can you tell someone on that international server you guys use to communicate that players on the GW game general War memories cant log in again thanks.

eowyn server 24 packs were the ones wher you gotten teh zodiac cards sorry i lded a lot so couldnt take pictures ect lost screen cause of it . server lags bit much .

Reply 5 # post

Hello. Sorry for any trouble but does the login problem remain? Which server, specifically?
Earlier down time has just been compensated just now. Please check it out.
For such important issue, please send us emails at gw@gamebox.com for  better follow-up. Thank you.

Reply 6 # post

Hello. What types of packs did you open? Which cards did not show up? Did cards not show up in your cards list or not in collection?

Victory packs i bought not in my cards list as in i dont have them . Cancer and picses .  I had problems (again that day with disconnects ect ect so wasnt able to get screens .  had disconnect rigth after buying packs/during packs buy .

Dear player,
Would you give us the gold amount that you spend on Victory Pack and the date you bought it?
Kind regards,
Elaine
ROM TEAM

19 12
Return to list