19 12
Return to list post new topic
print

cards not getting

Wel it was during the event where you gotten the godlike drsgon and gem to make a awakening gem the gold rush event . it was the 6th december . I spend 50k to get the rewards .. How much i actualy spend on victory packs i dont know since i bougth some other packs too and with all the disconnects it was hard to keep track of anything ...but lets say i spend half at least 1/3 gold of 50k on the victory packs... so make it a 17k ...

Hard to give more detailed info since its been a while since i made my original post about it ...and i am asked to give new/other info each time .

Attachment

dragon.jpg (71.71 KB)

2014-12-11 02:27,download times: 0

dragon.jpg

blackopal.jpg (59.3 KB)

2014-12-11 02:27,download times: 0

blackopal.jpg

Reply 11# post

We have checked your open-pack history. You had received Cancer (5star) at 12/6/2014 1:35:35 AM from Universal pack.
But there was not record showing you got picses from any pack during 5th to 12th. Please pay attention next time. Thanks.

Then clearly you guys are mistaken and your logs are wrong this is prolly due to the nonstop lags and discconnects on differant time intervals several players encounter as what happend to me during the pack opening . i cause i recieved one of each but according tot he cards messages when openeing and the packs i should have gotten 2 of each . you say i didnt get it but here it is see picture....

Attachment

pices.jpg (99.83 KB)

2014-12-12 01:30,download times: 0

pices.jpg

So it seems you  seriously have problems keeping track of logs and packs how will you fix this since this is mayor issue ...

remon

Dear player, sorry for late response. We have checked your logs from 12-1 to 12-16 and found that you got 1 Cancer and 1 Pisces from Univeral pack. Pisces        (5star) gained at server time 1:45:52 AM on 12-6, Cancer (5star) gained at server time 1:35:35 AM on 12-6. Maybe game disconnection was the reason you thought that you gained both of them doubled.
Regards,
Elaine
ROM TEAM

Hi,

Seems my last reply is gone or didnt show , sorry but i do not agree . I think cause of the lds i didnt get my cards while i should have gotten them not the explanation you give me . Also dont want to  be rude but i am not to convinced by your logs as it took you several times to even foudn the 2nd card ...So how are you going to make this rigth cause now its wrong .

Remon

Hi, the reason for we could not confirm the cards was that we thought the pack was "victory pack" like you said. So we selected cards you gained from victory packs and found no cancer nor Pisces(you also misspelled it somehow, but no offence). Please rest assured that we are sure that our logs have nothing wrong. Kind regards, Elaine

Gah yes it wasnt the victory packs but the universal ones my bad ;p .

Thx for looking in to it .

Remon

Reply 18# post

NP now. Thanks for your patience.

19 12
Return to list