Return to list post new topic
print

How to seek GM support in new Gamebox?

How to seek GM support in new Gamebox?

1.        Click SUPPORT on the main Gamebox page. You can check out FAQs first. If that doesn’t help resolve your problem, please select GM SUPPORT and submit a ticket to reach out for us.
2.        In GM support, you can submit tickets like Payment issues and Bug report.
Select your game, server, and select your character in the drag-down list which names will be provided by our system automatically.
3.        You can upload screenshots to us as well, which is highly recommended and very important. That helps us locate your problem quickly and efficiently.

New website is fansy but compeletly broken

well your new website is broken
when I try to submit a ticket it says that time o transaction is required but you can not write anything in the field

second thing everytime I log in it gives me error 404
and it automatically sign me out in each section of the website
for example when I'm already signed in, and the click on community GCenter, it sign me out automatically and I cant sign in again
you guys need to fix your new website it has alot of errors

besides what happened to all the points we have accumulated from recharging to the game
they are all gone now
you guys need to compensate us for that
the points were suppose to stay forever as you guys promised us
[ This post finally by ZeeZ on 2014-12-11  19:17 edit ]

Reply 2 # post

Thanks for your details.
For those previously accumulated old gamebox ROM points, if you rememeber the amount of points in your account, let us know. We'll compensate you with Gtokens, which you can use to transfer into ROM gold for your character in S1.

As for the other errors, we will check it out and fix them ASAP. Thank you again.
Have a nice day.

Reply 2 # post

for example when I'm already signed in, and the click on community GCenter, it sign me out automatically and I cant sign in again
============
didn't happen in our end. It's still logged in. Please try again later.

when I try to submit a ticket it says that time o transaction is required but you can not write anything in the field
============
true! We'll fix it ASAP. Thanks for pointing it out.

Hi Balinda,
Regarding 1st example I told you about
check this video I upload it for you so you can understand what I mean
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B669h9Qd-9SBanhnMXQ2S0xDVXM/view?usp=sharing

regarding my old points I had around 6000 point
thank you for your responce

Reply 5 # post

Sorry for the trouble. GB forum is being replaced by the new gamebox Gcenter.
Please use http://www.gamebox.com/webgame/support_ticket/my_tickets.jhtml new Gamebox support system to contact GM from NOW on. Or you can email us at as-support@gamebox.com
For 6000 AS points, please provide your gamebox registered account Email to us,  via EMAIL please. We'll add 6000 Gtokens into your account so then you can use them to transfer into ROM gold.
Thank you.
We are closing this ticket at the same time.

Return to list