Return to list post new topic
print

A disrespectful player

A disrespectful player

There is a guy named kamakazibomber in s2-7-11-15 server, and he is offending every people on that server. I only see him writing some insults about a player. He writes everything in Caps and is bothering many players. It is very hard to enjoy game while seeing him writing bad things about someone or just saying some random sexually harassing comments. I really think GM or admin should ban his account for some days or weeks to teach him a lesson. Anyone in my server would agree to this. For the better game environment, his insulting should stop.

regards
                                                                                                                DemonJ

Reply 1 # post

Hello,
First of all we are sorry to hear about that harassment. However, this problem could happen at any time, to anyone, in any game. If you don't like him or this, please ignore him. Do not respond, or else he won't stop. If the inappropriate behavior still continues in the public chat, please provide related screenshot to us, so that we can have a better check or take corresponding actions. Thank you for your understanding.

Return to list