Return to list post new topic
print

i need help i cantt load any servers

i need help i cantt load any servers

Vecon Scelly

Hi guys look im seriously unhappy here I can no longer log in to the game at all when I try to log in with face book it gets to 99% then crashes my internet explora  I cant log in thru the game host sight either it just says I am a new user I am at my whits end here my log in name was 0000f1a1  but I changed it to Vecon
please remember I have attempted to access the game on 4 separate computers with the same result no acess
i will allow your computer technition remote access to my pc to trouble shoot the issue if required
pick 4 in the previous message  is the response I get to attempting to log in to the gamebox server at
http://tanks.gamebox.com/play.shtml?sid=t1.
Note here the partially loaded server selection screen in pick 2 .
pick 1 is what is displayed when the game hits 99% and just continues to say loading tanks loading tank crew loading depot loading server over and over and over .
Pleas note this is now 24 hours that i have been un able to log in and i still have had no response or help .
pic 3 is a receipt of perches of gold to use in the game i will require a full refund if i do not get satisfaction and a solution to this issue
i have also posted in the bugs and glitches forum with no response
i have sent email to tk-support@gamebox.com Pic (1) This is all I get when I try to log in to the game from the Gamebox server
Pic( 2) this is what my wife got when attempting to create a new game account  (note there are no server links showing in either of these screan shots we use the australasure serer as we are in New Zealand.
Pic (3
Pic (4) is the disconnection notice I get when it times out from not connecting to server it stated that the app has caused internet explora to stop responding and the program needs to close then it just crashes the computer
m wife has attepted to create a game account and shelso can not aces the server
WE HELP PLEASE
I HAVE PAYED FOR GOLD T IN THIS GAME AND I AM NOT GETTING ANY HALP
and as yet have had no response .
i will now be contacting face book and discussing the breach of terms and conditions as set out in there apps policies

Attachment

gt3.png (736.99 KB)

2014-12-09 19:02,download times: 0
no servers to log on to

gt3.png

another screen shot

I cant log in ia facebook or any way at all

Attachment

gt4.png (123.38 KB)

2014-12-09 19:04,download times: 0
another responce i get

gt4.png

more screan shots

please help me with this I have had no response in 20 hrs of constant posts asking for help
I am a paying customer I reloaded gold for the game to play
Wen I try to load from face book it gets to 99%and just stalls before timing out and crashing

Attachment

gt2.png (985.37 KB)

2014-12-09 19:08,download times: 0
the notification i get evry time it wont load and crashes my pc

gt2.png

another screen shot

another attempt tp log in

Attachment

gt6.png (710.71 KB)

2014-12-09 19:12,download times: 0
another attempt

gt6.png