Return to list post new topic
print

Banned Account!

Banned Account!

Hello,

I notice my account banned!..Why was that?.. I did not made any  illegal activity so it should be no reason of ban!Please unbann my account.This is quite frustrating in a way + I am losing time for what?..I did not made anything..

Allow me to update ,
My name account is Someone from S14 Demeter.

1 day passed and no answer.
Wish it was some other way of contact..as this ban was unfair. I am aware that I am under observation but I am sure that I did not made anything illegal so this time it is not my mistake. I still do not know what was the reason of this but when there will be an answer , maybe I will be able to say my side of the story. I did not used any alt , I did not logged 2 accounts from the same IP and I do not have a secondary account. Things that I usually do are : 1.I am getting SP from royal to help Zaraza skill up( I trade him boxes  or SP but I do not see any reason of ban as there is no rule not to give something for free to a different person) same does he ..he helps me to get my Baron Medal and in the last days he gave me medal fragments)
2. Sometimes I borrow things ( as example I have borrowed rep points "100k" that I was gathering lately to give it back . Currently I should have gathered around 75k rep that s in my inventory - I do not know if you guys can check that)
I have no idea what else could look suspicious...but since when it is not allowed to give away something without anything in return?

That s all I could think off for now.. maybe when I will get an answer , I could reply to it and hopefully that it will be faster. Scan me as much as you want. I won t do any abuse while I will play this game but if you ban me...ban me with a reason not what it was this time.

Have a nice day!

Return to list