Return to list post new topic
print

Bias Gs AngelGirl04

Bias Gs AngelGirl04

Hello,Holla,Holli,Hallu    im player s18-s29 charracther name TheBitch oh wrong i meant thebeast.
So many people said that prettything is my alt wtf is not my alt   its my sister char. Base on the stat seem like alt right?
actually pretty my alt those dont know that really stupid   im also lied to akat members in alc chat im said my sister now played same house with me  . You want to know how i get alot Gl too complete my C gears? its easy
bring alt join wwwe. I have won alot since angelgirl04 make wwe and i never miss wwe   . so when people complain about me
angelgirl04 will help me and covering me and she said using horn ( beast and pretty not same ip address) she know that my alt. what friend for if not help each other right . if you open 2 browser or 2 pc ip address not same haha.
and i never miss previous event cause i got a lot of gl   and a lot alt that why when treasure compensention i get golden luck ehc and etc so i can make golden relic im smart right   .
when i came late wwe also gs will wait for me if others people they cant join anymore cause late show up   pity some player came late 1-5 minute i came late 10 or more minute also nvm still can join wwe  .
i got fight with other player and i lose. so i ask angelgirl04 get me 1 more match so i can win that match easy right for me   . I post this because she no more tolerated with me cause
my alt cant join wwe anymore so i cant get wwe  reward really sad, she doing that because she didnt get paid from GM its true GM? wich gs didnt het paid . some player might said she good gs but
i had been long with her from server s21   so i know her better. So my advance to others players if you sweeet talkkk!!!! sweet talk!!! with her may got chance free win wwe like me
and always chat with her when she get drunk so she will undress    im the lucky guy haha. So for the Gs in fb group keep deleting my post and kick me out from group what did i do?
why you covering her? my pet really pigy pigy ahaha. Please ban my char again like the previous event gm Please!!! im cheater     .

too pigy fart a.k.a Passhitsion go die please dont covering that bias gs you also bias gs. thank you love you gm deeply and sory for my bad english i will go too school learn more how to write haha.

Attachment

nice pic.png (682.85 KB)

2015-01-01 02:41,download times: 0

nice pic.png

Untitled1.png (65.99 KB)

2015-01-01 02:41,download times: 0

Untitled1.png

Passhitsion

tried delete this post please... at fb you can at here? lol

useless

useless you tried to explain and ask for sympathy angelgirl04 just fixed what you have done in that server and all will be good.

Ban ban me thebeast

you should ask gm ban me that the best solution for this problem. All people in that server will agree what i try to say.

well i'm going to guess that you are NOT Thebeast er who ever
and whats the point of making posts like these?
and then to spam answers on yer own post? wow!!
lets get over this and move on
GS's get investigated even more than players
so if Angel and I { GS Passion}
are still here then Obviously
we have come threw the investigations clean
while we do understand players get frustated
we really don't deserve the abuse you are attempting to toss our way
plz have  a Happy New Year!

im thebeast

dont bark here hell lina a.k.a pashitsion hahahaha

you Two

bias gs ever i have seen

my post

i can spam or i can anything what  i want lol!!! this is my post .stupid like hell hahah same like your name

Bias GS/GM corrupt AngelGril04

Note: The author is banned or deleted The post is shield

falcon cry

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah... what ever u said falcon cry more hahaha
Enjoy The Game

Return to list