Return to list post new topic
print

omg u guys are serious

omg u guys are serious

wait a minute. people have been complaining for over a week about the wacked battle logics causing a 90% miss rate in the battles and you have yet to fix it, but the generals are FINALLY refreshing at a reasonable rate so as to make bush available inside two years and you hold a special maintenance to fix that issue instead of the battle issue.  You think that anyone will play this game for the five years of game play required to gain the gp to exchange for bush, if you do then your fools!
In egypt you NEED to finish that mission to be able to progress to level 38 but the wacked logic you have employed make it so i miss at a rate of some where in the range of 80-90% miss rate is NOT acceptable.  DONT YOU DARE TELL ME TO LEVEL ANYTHING UP, I HAVE EVERYTHING ON MY TROOPS MAXED TO THE NINES!

You need to make it hard, but still keep the game playable at the levels required to play through it.

I feel your pain mate, generally I like that game but some things a just plain stupid.  Like the miss rate, and the AI being able to shot you even if it isn't within view range.  And the BUGS that are still here a week after being reported.  I'm only going to give you guys a few more days to get your shit together, after that I'm walking away.

Yeah, the miss rate is, to be honest, BS as the AI is OPed 80% of the time due to the previously mentioned glitches, and the fact that they use skills/air drops or whatever they are is just game breaking, to the point where I no longer play until it is fixed.

I totally agree

I am Stuck at lvl 33 due to Operation Barbarossa, The Fortress of Sevastopol, Final Strike due to being over powered and the AI being stronger then they should be. I am a lvl 33 fully loaded and going up against AI that are lvl 31 and they wipe up my Squad up in just a few moves. They need to fix this problem and quick!

AI Skill Too

on siege of tobruk,the inf have 15k of atk and range 4,use skill atk+60% each round,i cant kill it because my tank hit it always miss
why the hell u need to create 80+ server with just 1 GM?

Return to list