15 12
Return to list post new topic
print

Game Rules.

Game Rules.

I believe they need to be updated.. or GM/GS Stopped From coming in game.. "Making up Rules" cause i pay to play with the rules that are written. i do not like.. someone logging on and making up rules that Suits them. " E.G " No PK for Fun..? I don't see it on the PK rules. "Spawn killing" i do not see it on the List. So how come GS/GM are sticking there nose in on it? When it STATES.
  PK

-PK situation initiates by alliance war, personal hates should be handled by players themselves.

So How are these players Handling it themselves? when GS/GM logging on to say a Rule that's not even there.???

Ive heard enough of these Made up rules   

Very unprofessional behavior From GameBox Staff, didn't think it was hard to update Rules? instead of logging on for each separate person.

MonstersHere,, MonstersBack

Rlly?

Like seriously???

Attachment

Clifs Mail from GM.jpg (14.76 KB)

2015-01-21 03:12,download times: 0
Rlly?

Clifs Mail from GM.jpg

Rlly?

AND YOU BANNED HIM?
JOKING RIGHT???

Attachment

Clifs Mail from GM2.jpg (13.56 KB)

2015-01-21 03:14,download times: 0

Clifs Mail from GM2.jpg

The Only PK Rule.

Psssh..... unprofessional
Stick to the RULES. cause Its been broken.. by the so Called Staff of Game Box.

Attachment

PK RULES.jpg (5.93 KB)

2015-01-21 03:16,download times: 0

PK RULES.jpg

I guess he did something bad enough for them to feel he needed it. But I think you are the same person why else would you be mad over someone else toon getting banned makes no sense to me. Unless hes your main and stronger.

So?? One day worth of Pking is something bad enough to ban someone from a PVP game? Mhmmm??
And clif my alt? LOL.. No just a Quests Buddy who doesnt deserve a ban for killing an Alliance.

But ay?? kill People... and get banned.. Mhmmm.. Very good PVP Game....

NOT.........

well you all choose to play this game. If you dont like how they run the game no one is forcing you to play it.

Yeah i guess its to much to ask for some updated Game Rules... should of known a troll like your self would of been arround. But ay.. out of date game rules is All good.. way way.. to much to ask.
Would take like what 5mins?? but hey... to hard.. and is a bit much to ask...
Anyways.. anything more to say Troll??

the GM's have always stated that they would not interfere with on going ALC wars. If you've been reported for killing somebody I would simply reply we're at war. If you're banned then yes, the rules need to be tweaked. Personally the rules should be tweaked a bit to say "Multiple spawn killing can and will result in a temporary ban." So in other words kill them and if they don't use a cross don't go to the spawn point to kill them again. Although this is a PvP game there is no need to bully somebody war or not. And before anybody says it, yes I'm guilty of doing it but never got warned or banned.
I don't do it anymore but if I where to be in a war it would be a kill for a kill. If you killed me expect to get killed in return kind of thing.
doing a better job then GM's since 9/26/12

MostersHere agreed with topic

Note: The author is banned or deleted The post is shield

15 12
Return to list