Return to list post new topic
print

Alts-Farmers

Alts-Farmers

Hello,

Lately I heard that the alts use it is allowed now..since when it is this?... Did you guys forgot the clean-ups made in the past.What rule is that?..we are allowed to have as many alts as we want as long as we do not trade them with each-other?If you guys stopped the cleanings regarding this..than why don t you un-ban all the banned alts?The fact that some peoples keeps using alts and others do not make as they know that this is not allowed , make this thing really unfair.Once for all..as those rules are interpretable tell us what can we do and what we can t do? If the alts are allowed..sure than I will make myself to help out the alliance.
Looking forward for an answer..

Alts-Farmers

This rule is totally unfair ... I can get ban bc I play with my wife or bc I want to help one friend in game for log in his account one day but those who use 5 accounts are free to play.
What we can do for play all fair in this game? ....

Not Fair At All

I want game to be fairplay....one caracter should be enaugh...i know caracters (Demeter SRV 9,14,16) that have even 8 alts...there must be something u can do about it....what are my chances in front of a player who has 8 alts...tell me where is the honesty in that.... Eighter u do sumting about this or close the damn game...because it is starting to stink and because of this plague that is eating this server day by day we are gonna die too... Do not trash this mesaje please and start to do some cleaning around...Isn't there any decency left in u guys....Thank you very much!!!

Return to list