Return to list post new topic
print

Crit Block Ratio Issue (we will gather S1 player complain)

Crit Block Ratio Issue (we will gather S1 player complain)

After numerous complaints, I was informed that I am the only player complaining that S1's crit and block ratio is faulty, according to GM's (specifically Dr _ J and Marshall Li), we only see what we want to see on S1, this problem is costin us players and GM's dont care, they just merge more servers to try keep the game going instead of solving problems. (quoting from ICEMAN777 S1)
Me as a S1 player will gather all the voices from S1 GB server to complain this as 1 voice to be heard, because one complain is not going to be heard!
As we cant post it on bug complain for a new member of the forum I post a new one here

I have observed the same problem during pvp and gsd, even compare to opponents with lower stat number, and many of my guildy agree with Bryant that there is a difference.  Especially when compare to the gamefuse servers, may be there is some issue on the % because gamebox and gamefuse servers are set differently? And we may be the only one complain as we are the only server that is cross to gamefuse?
Also many of us have complain or bug report that is not resolved satisfactory.  For example, I have complain myself on Winged Emperor ability 'Predator' does not work on Danika Flameheart and Lady Neferata.  The answer i got from dev is since dianka and neferata is newer card, wing emperor old ability does not work on them ....   .... really ... wow!!!
[ This post finally by EricGarcia on 2015-03-22  14:30 edit ]

I'm not an S1 player but there is same thing on the newer server S21-S24 (merged). I know of one guildie who was so upset about losing to crits/blocks (while his stats were higher) that he messaged the guild to not to return to this game anymore. Another vip 5 guildie with high stat and godlike cards is considering to quit. He complained about his opponent's crits/blocks and i started to count both player crits/blocks during a 1v1 match. His crits/blocks were activated almost the half of the number of crits/blocks from the opponent with lower stat. Ofc my guildie lost the battle. I myself lived many battles like this.
Sometimes, in 2v2 strategizing is a joke when enemy unit break your plan due to block tho you realized before, your gear is higher and your unit's rep is high enough to make it a succesfull plan. It's just frustrating if it happens mostly.
I could have many winstreaks and easily stay top 8 if % would be authentic. This game is fun to play and it can be more fun if the % would not fail the plans at majority of the time. If my opponenent has higher stat i understand if his / her units crits / blocks more. But not the otherway around in a majority of the time lol

Return to list