print

Get Free Gift Pack by Sending Blessings

Get Free Gift Pack by Sending Blessings

Event Duration:
July 16th 3:00 - July 22nd 23:59 (PDT)
Event Server:
All Servers
Event Descriptions:
Odin Quest has launched more and more servers, and more players joined us. We have fun and enjoy ourselves together here. Now we are collecting belessings and wishes from all the players. During the event period, players who send his/her own belessings and wishes according to the format will be rewarded with a Free Gift Pack, containing Inventery Enlarger (2 Slots)*1, Summon Scroll*2, Lv4 EHC Stone*3, Double EXP Card*3, Divine Soul Crystal*2.

Please reply under this thread according to the following format:

Your Server and Character Name:
Your Blessings and Wishes:

Notes:
1. Each character can participate only once.
2. The rewards will be distributed in 3 working days after the event ends.

odin quest

Server 11,LittLeAngeL    my bleesing was getting rewards from the event and my wishes i can get +8 luck crystal or +9 lucck crystal.i wish i can get some more rewardds so that my char will become strong

OQ

Server 7, Stringfellow

My blessings go out to Swan, Kennedy, Milia, Eternus, DarkWar and camile from Server 7.  My wish is to eventually get enough wing puzzle pieces to get Pristine wings.

Server 12 Tiger

My blessings go out to all the wonderful and friendly faces I have met while playing Odin's Quest
My wish is they continue to have fun and love their time here

Server 13 Frigg, jade33

My blessing from Odin Quest are the wonderful alc members and other players on my server that I have met from all around the world. My wishes would be that we all have the best time playing Odin Quest together.
[ This post finally by Jade34 on 2013-07-16  10:06 edit ]

S15 Blader.
IGN: R4NG3DD34TH

My blessings go out to the whole S15 server, even the disrespectful ones.
My wish's are that we all continue to get strong and have a wonderful time playing Odin Quest

Server EDT S2  IGN MoS

My blessings to everyone in S15 That helped me learn how to play the game.  And to the NG's Who are fun to have around for a week.

Wish you all a merry time and lots of fun.
[ This post finally by mageofsilenc on 2013-07-16  06:39 edit ]

OQ

Server S14 Ratberg
My blessings go out to everyone in my Alc TheFamily and to the lady I want to marry.
My wish is that we continue to grow and have fun.

bless

server 6 , Godwin

My blessings go out to the tight group of serenity. I wish we could get more with coupons.

Server 12 Sapphira

My blessings go for Tiger, Strawberry, Tigress102,  Heron, kahe, Bellaaa, Mariage, Butex, lifden, walker, Vita, Tala, xHEIx, OraQion and LinuxFutard
I wish all to be happy and have a great time playing! And thank them for the support   

Return to list