Return to list post new topic
print

Dying Servers

Dying Servers

Everyone wants new players. However they sure do not encourage growth of new players. Arena, join up with some and get told your level is too low. Join a dungeon and get told your level is too high. Join up with a group in spire and get told that your battle ranking is not high enough. WOW I been playing almost 6 weeks now and I see players that been playing way longer with only 5k more battle ranking. Players that have still not capped level. Being rude to new players. New servers issues are the fact that the bored players on older servers have nothing better to do than run to new servers and run off new players. I have friend that are inactive due to being ran off. Most of these were new players. Placing most of the top ranked players in one guild is not the answer to getting the server more active either. That will just make new players decide that they will never be able to compete. Next thing you know this will gain attention of hackers and glitchers and your game destroyed. Losing more active players daily. All of this I have seen happen from different games. Just Saying.

Sorry ... I just had to reply to this  

Try to make short sentences and point by point.
Separate your points using tabs or paragraph.

Cos its really troubling and make ppl lazy to read all that words.

kristo you did not make a single point with your reply

my opinion ,

i believe gamebox should open up a new app on facebook , to gain more daily players , and advertize more , i believe sever 1 through 4 should merge , and hold back on opening up sever 5 till , guild battles become more of a  battle , we have currently , 3 or 4 guilds in the guild battles ranking with hardly any members in the guilds that show up ,  or advertizing , and merging severs will , make the guild battles better and more competitive , and keep your player playing longer , many well known players I've seen quit due to , gamebox having few newer players on the severs , some go to other sites , some just stop , playing completely ,both money players , and free players , if gamebox is to succeed  , and become more profitable , you have to bring in more fresh players , new players equal new money , and this should be gamebox's first agenda to keep their current players playing , and keep new players coming in , more advertizing , a sever merge , and as other sites do ,, offer free balens for adds sponsors , for players to watch videos , and do surveys , sponsored by other companies , all this equal more , money , more players , and more happy players , which in turn will make gamebox a more profitable site , than what it currently is

Guild Battle times are not exactly set at a good time especially for the European players we have on our servers. This is a time when several players are arising from bed getting ready for work. There is not a lack of players on either server that exists. You, Rambo are one that is wanting a server merge if I am correct. You were also one of the players that left server 1 for greener pastures. Wasn't there a disagreement or something that happened on server 1? People need to stop going around telling other players that a merger is happening and trying to force all players into one guild. New players have been run off the game due to these rumors. Is that any way to be? I do now realize how gullible some people can be. However it is really sad when I see others taking advantage of that. Has anyone ever even thought of asking friends to come play from games that you have previously played?

server merge

There should be a server merge since they merged 1 and 2 then 3 and 4 also sever 1 is really got nothing left the only reason I still play is because I built this toon and really don't want to start over. Hard to get 100k br without spending tons of cash. So do something with this game or you might lose the whole thing people get sick of beating the same people all the time.

kudos blackstone you did such a good job at getting all the smaller guilds to disband that now server 1 wont have guild battle

Some people want to Cheap RS 3 Gold perform from house alone have fun with movies with a big tub of Runescape 3 Gold snacks, while others will appreciate with buddies, or even to have a costume party.

Return to list