Return to list post new topic
print

So I have read that we should train our gladiators while they are in their prime, but then I read that age does not do anything at the moment. What does/will age do exactly? Cause I got a 40 year old beast and am wondering if he will last that much longer...

Hi MrGoat
Thanks for your inquiry.
The max value of a gladiator’s attributes is on the riser before 30 years old and it will not increase anymore even grow elder. And it will consume relative more to increase same amount of attributes compared with what it do before 30 years old. Which is also the effect of the growing older.
For example, it consumes 100 gems and 100 other materials to increase by 50 attributes points before 30 years old while it may cost 500 gems and 500 other materials to do that after 30 years old.
The maximum age of a  gladiator is 99, when a gladiator is 99 years old above, it will appear as old age.
Hope these informations could help to solve your doubt. Have fun  

Ah that is cool. So if you buy a Gladiator who is older than 30, will they already have their max attributes or are they at a disadvantage since they are unable to "evolve"? Basically would you choose a younger gladiator over and older one with the same star levels?

So is anyone going to answer these follow up questions cause I'm quite curious myself. logically it makes sense to pick a younger glad with the same star rating but is it completely waste to ignore a 4* glad over 30 me myself I've been doing that I'm in the position now but a confirmation would give that push to say certainly don't question it again.

A gladiator has the highest potential attributes once he reaches 30 yes but at the same time the training cost starts to go up. When he is too old and the Age is labelled as "Aged" you can barely afford his training cost.

So basically an older gladiator is stronger than a young one for a short time, and with traininng the young gladiator will eventually beat the old one.

Return to list