11 12
Return to list post new topic
print

Seed

Seed

Hi,

I am new and i wanted to know how do we get seed for plants. Do we get back seed after haversting a plant ? How many ? I also want to know that if a buy a seed lvl 4 at the shop, we it be only for one use ?

Thanks for the anwser.

I don't understand your first question.

Want to know if you can get seeds to plant?
Well, no, when you plant something, these planting certain element, either "reputation", "gold", "training material", "gems" or "trumpets".

The way to get seeds for planting, is visiting a friend and pick up your plants, you have a chance to get a "Lavender Seed".

The plants in the shop have a daily limit to prevent wealthy players advantages and power to get many gems. (I guess that is so).

If i don't have friend what can i do to have seed ? How many friend can i visit ?

If not, you can add or expected to be added by others, and you can visit all who are ready for pick farm.

I don't something, isn't there no way to generate coins ? I mean for farm you need seed, so you must have a way to generate seed, but if is with friends how they can give you seed if you go visit them, i tried three friend and no seed at all. Is there a another ways to generate coins without winning and fighting gladiators ?

So the only way to have coins when you start with a little gladiator is to make friend with playres, let them buy gems so they will buy seed, they will plant it and when it haverst you can try to steal our friend for the coins ??? It can't be possible ? It is so the game don't have logic.

However some World place like Alps give seed in reward. And as we can do back some fight there is a way to gain seed.
[ This post finally by AirJii on 2013-08-18  13:14 edit ]

Theres many ways to get seeds : you get some from daily rewards, you can buy some, and yes, make friends, then visit them and click their farm when the crops have grown (you'll see a hand icon, the same one you get when you can harvest your own farm.)

Hi, may I joining in? I had a question bout seeds too, it's about Sago Cycas Seeds I've runs out of em very quickly so I'd like to ask if anyone know how and where I could find em, hunt em, farm em or whatever I have to do to get em a lot, I've searching the shop and no sago seeds sold there.

Hello selpethra,
The Sago seeds were a gift from GOG.  There is currently no way to get them in game that I know of though they might be able to be recieved from random events in Lost Temple.

is this still the case? is there no way to gain more sago seeds? i could have sworn i was getting some from dailies but not any more!

11 12
Return to list