Return to list post new topic
print

Notification for Google+ user

If you are reciving the following link to Google https://support.google.com/a/answer/6224347?p=oauth&rd=1
follow the steps below to get your accounts working please and our GMs will help you out.
please send in a ticket with the following info from any server Alt google account address, server name and in game name.
our GMs will look at it to help you all and work with you.

Manual Work Around!

I ran into this issue with my account, I found my own work around. At first I went to create a new account and request assistance from a GM, but when I tried to register with my google+ email address it said there was already an account. so I discovered that even though I was logging in via google+, the gamebox website was associating to my actual google+ email address, so I tried to log in with my gmail address and password but it wouldn't accept the password. So even though gamebox had associated with my email address from my google+ account I figured there wasn't an actual password associated, just the goole+ authorization.  Then I requested a password reset for my gamebox account that gamebox had associated to my google+ account, reset my password, logged in successfully and voila had my character KaneAlekzndr on PST S18 back again.  Hope this might help some peeps.

KaneAlekzander (Sin) PST S18
[ This post finally by Sin2 on 2015-06-02  13:35 edit ]

Return to list