We believed that everyone has a deep feeling with more and more new friends joined us, and we know a lot of you are kind enough to help them when they got any problems or questions on the game.
To welcome our new friends and thanks to the one who is willing to help others, the Player Moderator Job which with awesome rewards is now available for you to apply!
What is Glory of Gladiators Player Moderator?
We need customer-oriented individuals with strong communication skills to help players online. P-Mod should be conscientious and professional with an understanding of game.
1) Online at least 8 hours per day during Duty period
2) P-Mod must be the most active players in the game and love the game in a positive way
3) Have a good attitude when answering players’ questions
4) P-Mod will have a P-Mod title in the middle of the name when speaking in the Chat Channel .
1) Moderate chat channel and report any abuse of language to us. (Please use PM if you need to send a warning for the players' offense.)
2) Answer questions in the game Chat Channel from players.
3) Submit Players’ main suggestions and complaints, and buP-Mod to GM every week.
4) Introduce the new server events and all kinds of in-game events to players everyday (3V3, arena, champion cup and etc.). Esp for the events and updates after the maintenance (inform players to check the details in forum thread).
5) Be active to guide players to purchase the useful, promotional and discount items.
After the final review, we will reward you:
2000 GEMS PER WEEK
We, as GM, will log in the game to check the work you are doing. If there is anything we find is improper, we will write it down. If too many players complain for your work, we will record it and will communicate with you. Absence and poor performance may lead to a salary decrease. On the contrary, extra rewards will be given if your performance is excellent.
From 24th Jan
H1, G1, G2
How do I Apply?
if you love the game, aspire to make it better and are qualified for the position of P-Mod, please send your application to email@example.com in the following form.
In-game Character Name:
List any languages that you speak:
When are you usually online:
Related experience & other qualifications:
Anything else you want to add:
Powered by GameBox
© 2012 GameBox! Inc.
Processed in 0.076000 second(s).