Return to list post new topic
print

[Suggestion] Tier IX - X Maintenence Costs

[Suggestion] Tier IX - X Maintenence Costs

Players consistently lose money running these tanks even when they are winning games. My suggestion is to reduce the maintenance costs of these Tier IX-X tanks in Standard battle or raise the rewards at the end of the game. Territory War Mode is even worse. I could die once, have 15 kills, 15k damage and still lose 90,000 silver easy. The repair bills are set too high. Even if I were to survive in a match without dying and say I had 100 life left, the repairs would still be the same as paying for the entire tank to get repaired. How about the winning team has a percentage of the total repair cost of his/her tank is taken off to reduce the repair bill. As a bonus, if your tank was not destroyed add a couple more percentage points off the costs.

Ammunition prices are questionable. For example...
Tier IX IS4's end gun AP ammunition: Penetration: 195-335 | Damage: 562-937 | Cost: 673 silver per round.

Now you have a....
Tier IX M103 end gun AP ammunition: Penetration: 190-336 | Damage: 498-831 | Cost: that costs 1122 silver per round

I am sure there are other examples of ammo costs like the one I have shown that make no sense, but you get the point.
[ This post finally by Six6VI on 2015-06-10  11:07 edit ]

Hello, thanks for our concern. About this issue, we have consulted our tech. and got the respond that this is normal game setting which has been settled after testing and calculation. We have received other players feedback about same issue, and will note it down and submit to our tech. to further consider. Hope they will make some improvement in the future.  

I just had a match whit a level 10 tank: 11k in damage done. reward 35 k silver and now the fun part: repairs- 36 k silver and ammo 17 k silver whit a net of minus 17 k silver. Explain to me how it's that normal. Every match I have I'm loosing silver.

Return to list