Return to list post new topic
print

current events

current events

I have noticed that all the current events ( arms race and training ) are completely biased towards the higher level players. For instance, in arms race, all of the top reward positions are occupied by high level players - they earn more via bank etc and obviously need to spend more to upgrade their troops due to higher cost. There is no way a mid to lower level player could possibly compete with this as we cannot even earn that amount of money in the game, therefor we cannot achieve a level high enough to earn any of the awards on offer. What i propose is a tiered system that would offer a chance to all level players to obtain some reward ie -
Level 10 - 20
Level 21 - 30
Level 31 - 40
Level 41 - 50
Level 50 - above
                              Each tier would offer more and higher rewards than the previous. This system would give all players a reason to participate in the events, give them an opportunity to gain rewards ( which they currently dont have ) and give them goals to achieve ie the next tier. I realise such a system may be difficult to impliment but even something simpler would be better than the current one which gives no opportunity to the lower level players.

My screen name is Ceril Dillon on S4.

A new player will basically never win any event at all under the current format.

A tier system would give a chance for new players to win something.  We have players up to level 100 on our server.  Maybe, you can have 20 levels per tier on a 5 tiers system.
I am TugbaHooper's idol.

I would not agree more with this.

Following one gamebox game events, wartune,  you have events based on achieving certain goals:
* make a certain number of plunders
* make a certain number of instances
and so on

another good thing would be to have a fixed goal:
* spent 1M exp points in enhancing generals and you get prize
* spent 10M silver in enhancing equipments you get prize

and so on ...

This way everyone would be able to get a prize even if needs to spent gold to achieve the better prizes.

MrkurChase on S4

Return to list