Return to list post new topic
print

Few Tips For Level 100 and Above Campaign

Few Tips For Level 100 and Above Campaign

This is a few tips for Level 100 and above campaign

- While building blessing, try to use damaging skill like enemies on every enemies you encounter(trial & error)
- At above level 100 there are enemy that has SDA(Skill Defense Atribute)
- IMA Eagle, IMA Falcon, IMA Skua, IMA Vulture, IMA Owl, IMA Crow
- These are IMA that has SDA and each has different value of SDA
- Other than these IMA units, you could use the skill on them.

- Use Charge + Fearless Combo
- Charge skill is stacked so use basic combo of buffing in campaign is like this
- 1st turn Charge
- 2nd turn Fearless
- 3rd turn Charge + Support
- This combo will nett you 1600% attack on 3rd turn which far more powerful
- Don't forget to heal your unit, more health on your unit will make your unit do more damage
- You can mod the combo if you have charge battle item which could give you more damage output
- Use this combo simultaneously on your best unit(probably Tank or Arty) to maintain the damage output

- Gas skill is your friend
- Multiple Gas on enemy will reduce their stamina greatly which make them easier to kill

- Pay attention to your unit hit rate before start doing the campaign
- Hit rate always important in campaign there is no saddest things when doing campaign except see your charged unit doing a missed attack
- If needed buy Snipe B Battle item from shop (could buy it with silver) or other battle item that raised hit rate

- Use Jamming if needed because the damage you received on level 100 and above might OHKO your unit.

- Unlock the Troop Manual/General Manual
- Unlock any troops/any general you can in Troop Manual/General Manual to get the bonus attributes.
- Every single attributes help because it's affect all of your unit that you have.

If anyone want to add the tips, feel free to contact me   

as you said the damage might OHKO my unit. can you tell me how to do the combo.

- 1st turn Charge
- 2nd turn Fearless
- 3rd turn Charge + Support

how can my units survive 3 turns w/o any bombing/strafe, not even smoke bomb
and how to cast skill at turn 1 ?( sorry for noob question )

Of course you do the combo sequence when your unit has already in somewhat safe condition, as we know on the beginning turn most stage probably need to flee from the enemy.

another noob question, what gas skill you mentioned, gas, poison bomb, gas bomb or all 3 ? which one is most important ?

Normal Gas skill (not gas bomb or poison bomb)which reduced stamina by 40% when level 5/S
this skill works on IMA type enemy as debuff reducing their stamina(not HP) which make the enemy easier to kill

?

Can you explain the difference between STA and HP !
What exactly is the HP ?

Is the HP this "Cur. Units:"   (this attribute could be seen only in direct battle ... not in the combat center .. and is related to the unit level)

Very interesting. You are the first person to mention maintaining a high HP in your attacking unit. We have always had to do this without jamming especially in PvP combat.  Has anyone else ever noticed an improved attack performance with higher HP?
This will raise the cost of campaign battles since jamming and support will both have to be on the right side. That means they will both have to be purchased in the WW shop. In the past we have looked at jamming making support unnecessary since we could not be attacked. We put an extra attack function on the right side and left support off both sides of the bar.
I assume this is talking about charge as we use it now and not as it was before the latest change. What level have you reached?

you know higher level you  have in your units more soldiers you have that why u need upgrade units ,becouse stat are always same, wen u lose hp you lose soldiers that why u need maintain hight hp,

Return to list