Return to list post new topic
print

【Colosseum】

This theme by admin in 2017-12-09 02:13 Close

【Colosseum】

COLOSSEUM (1V1 DUEL)

Check more details on the POWER BATTLE PAGE: http://gw.gamebox.com/powerbattle/index.shtml

ABOUT COLOSSEUM:
Efforts are needed in many aspects, maybe money, beauty or dignity, in your whole life. If you want to be dignified in the warfare, you had to be strong enough to be respected by others. Not only dignity, but also rich benefits will be granted in the Colosseum. Meanwhile, it can lead you to the journey of Power Battle!

DURATION:
0:00 Monday – 23:59 Thursday every week. (All players above level 20 can join.)

HOW TO JOIN:
Join a power first, and then click the Colosseum construction, then click “Match”. You will have a 1v1 fight against the player matched by the computer. Your scores are close to each other.
Colosseum Icon:

Colosseum Construction:

Colosseum Interface:

GAME PLAY & TIPS:
After clicking “Match”, the system will match you a player controlled by AI. In the Colosseum, the enemy will start the first attack. Never leave the computer, because you can use skills and battle items. You will be more favorable if you release more powerful skills and items with more reasonable releasing strategy.

REWARDS:
•        No MR is needed in Colosseum.
•        Rewards will be granted based on your HQ level and results.
•        When you win, you will get not only massive scores and rewards, but rich honor points. When the honor reached a certain amount, you can exchange/buy honor items in honor shop (coming soon).
•        Higher scores, higher ranks. First 16 players of each Power, according to their scores in Colosseum, will be eligible for Power Battle. Therefore, you need to fight as much times as you can every day for higher ranks!

SCORE:
•        According to the result of each battle in Colosseum, scores will be increased if you win, decreased if you lose.
•        The score variation is related to the difference between the scores of two players. For example, a lower-score player fought against a higher-score player and he won, he would get more scores; a higher-score player fought against a lower-score player and he won, he would get less scores. It is the same principle when the battle lost.
•        Only the challenging players’ scores will change. No matter what the result is, the scores of your opponent will not change.
•        Scores of every season will be cleared, your original score in every season will be you HQ level*10.
•        Scores are mainly used to decide whether you are qualified to enter POWER BATTLE.

POWER BATTLE (Online Duel)

ABOUT POWER BATTLE:
It is an event with great satisfaction to be the King with numerous supports and go down in history for the leadership. Power Battle is the battle between the strong. The strongest in the strong will be venerated by all players!

DURATION  (every week):
Friday 7:30 p.m. eighth final, BO1
Friday 8:00 p.m. quarterfinal, BO1
Friday 8:30 p.m. semifinal, BO3
Saturday 8:00 p.m. final, BO3

HOW TO JOIN:
•        First 16 players of each Power (on the score rank) in Colosseum will be eligible for Power Battle.
•        When the battle begins, online or offline players will all take part in it (so remember get online during the power battle if you are top 16). It will, however, take 4 rounds in 3 days to decide the King and Ministers of each Power.
•        Eighth final and quarterfinal start at 20:00, Friday, 1v1. (A make-or-break battle)
•        Semifinal starts at 20:00 Saturday, 1v1 three times in one round. The one wins more than twice will enter to the final.
•        Final starts at 20:00 Sunday, 1v1 three times in two rounds. Among the top 4 players, the one wins more than twice will be granted the title of King, other 3 will be granted the title of Minister.

GAME PLAY & TIPS:
•        Skills and battle items are permitted in the battle. The higher and better the troops, generals and equips are, the more chance you will get to win.
•        If you are top 16 on score rank of Colosseum, remember get online during the Power Battle. It is your own fight to the honor, and you definitely do not want to lose the chance to be the king! The troops and skills are very important for online battle, and do not remember use your own battle strategies!

REWARDS:
•        The champion will be granted the title of King with King Rewards. He will be able to buy the King privilege items in the coming honor shop, and become the commander in chief of the Power during the future world war.
•        The 2nd, 3rd and 4th players will be granted the title of Minister with Minister rewards. They will be able to buy Minister privilege items in the coming honor shop, and become the vice commander of the Power during the future world war.
•        World War is coming soon.

Top 16 rewards:
1st: conscription III, Protection III, Strategy book, Tech manual, silver*100,000
2nd: conscription II, Protection II, Strategy book, Tech manual, silver*50,000
3rd & 4th: conscription I, Protection I, Strategy book, Tech manual, silver*30,000
5-8th: conscription I, Protection I, Safety stone, silver*20,000
9-16th: conscription I, Protection I, silver*10,000
Attachment: Your user group can not download or view attachments

It says it gives honor ,and now that honor shop is available it should give honor as it states
Barryburt , President of Ursuper ALC and Emperor of s51

For locol 4 gave me only 100 honor reward, 8th last week too. Repair job.

For locol 4 gave me only 100 honor reward, 8th last week too. Repair job.

MolusWolf S 62

What happened to the rewards above, now it just gives 100 to 500 honor? I could use more tech manuals and strategy books!

ummm, it changed a long time ago, where u been SADSACK?

How about we bring back more of the old then, because I think more people would try harder to get these prizes than are trying to get the pittance offered now.

current plus former would be nice

gfjghjghj

fghghjghj vhgjhgj

Return to list