Return to list post new topic
print

UFC 196 Live Stream McGregor Vs Diaz

UFC 196 Live Stream McGregor Vs Diaz

UFC 196 Live Stream McGregor Vs Diaz is fun! McGregor said arrangements with Diaz slowed down, inferring his adversary was uncertain before consenting to the battle. Diaz said he was simply arranging for an extensive payday.

"There wasn't any wavering on my part. I was prepared to shake the entire time," Diaz said.

Gotten some information about Diaz's straight-ahead methodology, McGregor said Diaz can expect the same from him.

"I'll turn out like a champion greyhound," McGregor said.

Additionally booked on the pay-per-view card is Holly Holm guarding her bantamweight title against Miesha Tate in her first battle since winning the crown against Ronda Rousey. When it was declared that Nate Diaz would supplant Rafael dos Anjos in his battle against Conor McGregor at UFC 196, it was anything but difficult to get energized for the session.

Watch here: UFC 196 Live Stream.

Both McGregor and Diaz are known for their forcefulness inside the octagon and their partiality for talking refuse outside of it. The public interview for the battle guaranteed to be an exciting one, and it didn't baffle.

Conor McGregor's mentor said the quest for a substitution in UFC 196's main event went from the featherweight division as far as possible up to welterweight before settling on Nate Diaz.

"On Tuesday morning, a couple of different names were advanced as potential substitutions," John Kavanagh wrote in his normal section for Irish site The42.com. "The reaction from Conor was as you'd expect: 'It doesn't make a difference, they're all the same.'"

Diaz (18-10 MMA, 13-8 UFC) was reserved inverse McGregor (19-2 MMA, 7-0 UFC) when lightweight champ Rafael dos Anjos (25-7 MMA, 14-5 UFC) endured a softened foot up readiness for the March 5 pay-per-view occasion at Las Vegas' MGM Grand Garden Arena.

So started the quest for somebody willing to confront the UFC featherweight champion. In any case, as indicated by Kavanagh, McGregor never shied away from battling on March 5.

Kavanagh touted McGregor's thought on all-comers mentality, composing it "hasn't been seen before and I question we'll see it once more," and highlighted the differentiation in the middle of previous and would-be rivals.

Specifically, the mentor reprimanded a couple of potential adversaries for the UFC featherweight champ, ex-champions Frankie Edgar and Jose Aldo.

"I appear to review them demanding as of late that they were willing to battle Conor 'at whatever time and wherever,'" Kavanagh composed. "Clearly, they neglected to say that 5 March in Las Vegas was an exemption."

Kavanagh called attention to McGregor's guidance for adversaries to stay prepared, taking note of six of his previous 12 rivals have pulled back from booked sessions.

"On the off chance that you need to battle Conor McGregor, get prepared — notwithstanding when another person has the gig," he composed. "There's just a modest bunch of names who could have gotten the call, so they ought to have been prepared. There's a lesson to be learned here for any gentleman who truly needs the open door.

"In a period when such a variety of contenders are unwilling to contend because of a wide assortment of little issues — insufficient notification, minor wounds and so on — Conor's attitude is exceptional. He could have left this without outcomes yet that never came into thought."

Rather, Diaz is presently reserved to confront McGregor in a lightweight main event. The more youthful sibling of onetime welterweight title challenger Nick Diaz got out the Irish champion after a late win over Michael Johnson, a battle that didn't precisely flag cautioning to Kavanagh.

"The Diaz siblings are known for strolling through shots yet Nate doesn't exactly have Nick's capacity to assimilate discipline. It's an alternate ball-game when you confront someone who has been striking for their whole life, rather than a wrestler who's as yet attempting to build up their striking. I think it will be an early night for Nate."

While a McGregor win over dos Anjos was generally reputed to set up a welterweight title offer against champ Robbie Lawler at UFC 200, Kavanagh said the lightweight superfight could at present be rebooked for the late spring occasion, allegedly set to happen July 9 at the new MGM Grand Garden Arena.

"We don't know just yet what will come after one week from now's battle however I for one think the battle against Rafael dos Anjos still bodes well for the late spring. Having said that, things can change immediately in the middle of from time to time — as we've seen subsequent to the Aldo battle — so who knows what will happen meanwhile?

"It's an insane diversion and it's turning out to be more hard to anticipate. In any case, I'd be lying in the event that I said it wasn't a considerable measure of fun."

Return to list