Solo Fairyland for Halloween Equips

Solo Fairyland for Halloween Equips

Event Duration:
0:00 Oct 29 – 23:59:59 Nov 4, 2013 Server Time
Event Sites:
All Servers
Event Details:
Happy Halloween!
Are you brave and powerful enough? If yes, challenge the Fairyland Dungeon to obtain awesome Halloween Equips and special Pumpkin Pet. Those awesome items only belongs brave warriors and real warriors should give a shot!
Rules:
1. During the event, players can obtain Fairyland Scroll in all dungeons and from the last Boss in Test with certain rate.
2. Players of Lv35+ visit NPC-Halloween Messenger on Rolling Plain to enter Halloween Fairyland Dungeon of corresponding level by using 1 Fairyland Scroll.
3. There are 8 chests in dungeon and every player has one free chance to open one of them. By opening the chest, you might awake the Boss Pumpkin King, who has awesome drops after being defeated, or get a Fairyland Pack among other amazing rewards.
4. Fairyland with corresponding level will be obtained by challenging different dungeons. And you will obtain different bountiful amazing rewards. But all players will obtain Halloween Ring A*1, Halloween Relic *1, Halloween Necklace from packs of higher level.
5. Each player will enter the dungeon 5 times at most per day.
Rewards:
1. Fairyland Level

2.After entering the dungeon, players will find 8 chests.
3.Every player has only one free chance to open one of these 8 chests and will have prompt as fallowing:

4.Players who have completed the dungeon will obtain a Fairyland Packs that contains random awesome rewards. The lucky players might also obtain special equips.

So guess the lame event just got lamer.  Instead of Fixed Items with chance at the random.  You know get offline exp and horns.  WTF is this crap gms

????

I just claimed 3 lv 90 fairyland packs got none of the fixed items, got 10 super HP pots in one, offline card in another and 3rd gave me 2 gen pearls. What is going on? You posts and item discriptions never match up, now once agine items are giving wrong items. OQ step up and fix this, this is insane, if i didnt do my job at work i would be fired. I think the game owners need to do some house cleaning.

Return to list