Return to list post new topic
print

UFC 198 Live Stream

UFC 198 Live Stream

I know you are all waiting for this. On Thursday, Bloody Elbow's Tim Bissell reported news of the UFC taking a gander at a potential headliner session between middleweight contenders Michael Bisping and Robert Whittaker. The battle would have a November deadline and occur in Australia, where the UFC had already reserved them for a year ago's UFC 193 in Melbourne, however Bisping needed to pull back because of damage.

Since their initially booked matchup failed to work out, Whittaker has beaten Uriah Hall and Rafael Natal (both by consistent choice), while Bisping scored an exciting and emotional choice triumph over Anderson Silva. That significant win has placed Bisping in prime position for the middleweight title shot he has since quite a while ago pined for, and Whittaker unquestionably doesn't fit that situation.

Watch here: UFC 198 Live Stream.

https://twitter.com/ufcliveupdates

Bisping reacted to Thursday's report in a meeting with the Three Amigos Podcast, expressing that he's not got a session contract from the UFC since overcoming Silva.

"I can completely say that I have not been offered this battle, or any battle, besides," Bisping said. "I haven't addressed anybody from the UFC but to request a title shot directly after I beat Silva."

"The Count" is, in any case, willing to sit on the sidelines and sit tight for his title battle in the event that he should do as such. The source in yesterday's article even noticed that it was far-fetched that Bisping would acknowledge a session with Whittaker, "unless compelled to."

You can look at this fantastic meeting with Michael here at the 1:45:30 sign of the sound, or by means of the implanted player underneath. Keep in mind, in case you're searching for us on SoundCloud or iTunes, we're under the MMA Nation name. Take after our Twitter accounts: Stephie Haynes, Three Amigos Podcast, Geroge Lockhart, Iain Kidd and Mookie Alexander or our Facebook fan page, Three Amigos Podcast.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jYAWSpLBzQq
[ This post finally by truthlies on 2016-05-13  13:20 edit ]

Return to list