Return to list post new topic
print

so...

so...

so... what will be the difference between yours and (sensored by myself) version? i have seen different interfaces on your forums (which are probably old screenshots of the korean alpha/beta)... yet ingame they are exact the same then from the above mentioned game provider. Even the new server events are 100% exact the same. Also everything ingame seems like 100% the same... also the same "problems"

So whats the difference? what makes your game provider better that it is worth my money?   

Hi EternalPhoenix,
Thanks for your choosing Chaos Rage on Gamebox as your game need.
A game may be ran by different companies, which provides more channels and platforms for players to know and access the game.
Game itself may be alike or same, but we will try to provide a good environment and efficient customer service to give you a good playing experience.
We are expecting to see you again the game and sincerely hope you gain more fun here.
If you encounter any issue in the game, please feel free to contact us.:

atleast you answer with non-copy/pasted messages, thats already good to see (not like its hard to answer on the very first  player-posted topic :p)

anyways, i actually have an issue right of the bat:

will you guys release EU-servers? i love the game, but its pretty much unplayable with a time difference of 9 hours.

also:  if you guys need moderators in the near futur... im a veteran player from the other Chaos Rage. (on 2 different servers lvl 50+ while either top 1 player or within the top 10)  So i could help out here and there.

Reply 3 # post

Thanks for your affirmation, EternalPhoenix.
We will consider releasing EU server depending on the players’ needs and the development progress.
Please stay tune and keep an eye close on the news update on the official forum.
Glad you are willing to be a guide in our server. Could you please tell us your character name in the server? I will submit an application for you.  

my Character name on IMMORTALS is "Drake", im not very high there

as i said the time difference of 9 hours is really a pain so im not really playing on this server, first server event starts at 21:30 my time ^^; Would probably change by the time a server is realeased that is closer to my timezone
[ This post finally by EternalPhoenix on 2013-11-15  13:53 edit ]

Reply 5 # post

Hi Darke, thanks for your reply.
Please check the PM we have sent to you.

hi~

i havnt recieved a PM. Not on the Forum nor ingame

Just in Case: You could also send me a PM on Facebook. Someone of the staff recognized me there (very first post on fanpage).

I also have an e-mail or skype as a contact possibility. Ofc i can download whatever program you are allowed/ordered to use. i once even used QQ (chines version of ICQ) for a collabortaion with another gaming-company
[ This post finally by EternalPhoenix on 2013-11-18  09:46 edit ]

Return to list