Return to list post new topic
print

Recharge Case Suggestions

Recharge Case Suggestions

CASE ONE
I am a Facebook user and log in the game from FB. I have made successful orders before, but recently, they all failed. What should I do?
Resolution Suggestion
In case you really can’t recharge via FB, we would like to recommend you log in from Official Platform and recharge, and maybe you can get more benefits, such as GW, AS.
Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal, Moneybookers, PlaySpan, are the good choices for you in our Official site.
How to log in gambox.com with your FB account? Here is the instruction link, General War for example:
http://forum.gamebox.com/viewthread.jsp?tid=3607&extra=page%3D1
How to Use Credit or Debit Cards to Pay?
http://forum.gamebox.com/viewthread.jsp?tid=1246&page=1

If you need any further assistance, welcome to contact us via In-game GM Ticket or CS email, such as gw-support@gamebox.com, as-support@gamebox.com .

Hope the information above is helpful to you.

To Be Continued…

Reply 1 # post

CASE TWO
I have recharged successfully, but got no in-game gold?
Resolution Suggestion
Please don't worry. Try your best to offer the information required below via In-game GM Ticket or CS email and we will check it for you ASAP.
1 Payment Method you used
2 Time and Date you made the purchase
3 Payment Order NO. ( log in gamebox.com, Account-Recharging History-Number)
4 Third party account name such as your Google Checkout, PayPal or Moneybookers
5 Game account information such as Game Name, Server, Nickname
6. Payment ID in case you recharge via Facebook (How to find Payment ID, instruction link: http://forum.gamebox.com/viewthread.jsp?tid=3354&extra=page%3D1)

CASE THREE
My card has enough money, why can’t I pay with it? I have made successful transactions previously on your site.
Resolution Suggestion
Possible reasons:
1) If you paid with your Credit Card via Moneybookers in the past successfully, but are now having problems, the possible reason is that your email or card is locked by Moneybookers. In this situation, you can use your card and pay by PayPal.
2) If you are having trouble with your card via both PayPal and Moneybookers, there may be a problem with your card. Please contact your issuing bank for possible reasons as to why.
3) If there is no problem with your card, we suggest you set up a PayPal or Moneybookers account. It will be much more convenient for your further purchases online.
Conclusion:
a. If you are having issues with your card via PayPal and Moneybookers, contact your issuing bank.
b. If you are having trouble with your PayPal or Moneybookers account, please contact PayPal or Moneybookers accordingly.
c. Other possible reasons: Your card or account's maximum payment or the times of purchase online per day has exceeded the limit. In this case, contact your issuing bank or PayPal/Moneybookers accordingly.

Of course, you are always welcome to submit an inquiry to GM if you have any recharge issue. We are here to wait for you.   

buyin gold help

when on the recharge page i can choose the sever i.e Sever 10 but the characters name just say's loading and don't change any help?

aint been able to buy gold in a few weeks now   

Return to list