Return to list post new topic
print

【Ways to Deal with the I.M.A Troop】

【Ways to Deal with the I.M.A Troop】

Ways to Deal with the I.M.A Troop

Many people got stuck on the final BOSS marked as I.M.A in the last instance. Here are several permutation and combination of skills to defeat it:

1. Jamming, Hover, V1 Missile, Accuracy
If your Jamming has become lv 5, you can make the BOSS lose its ability to move and attack in 2 rounds. Hover can make a group of enemies units decrease 50% defense. If it reaches lv 5, it can take effect in 5 rounds. So it is easy for you to attack the BOSS. If it still alive after 5 rounds, you can use Accuracy to kill it.

2. Last Defense, Penetrate, Gas, Poison Bomb
You can put one unit to approach the BOSS (within range but not too close to it). Use the Last Defense first to enhance self-defense, then use Penetrate to enhance self-attack. Then use Gas or Poison Bomb to decrease its HP. Finally you can kill it with common attacks.

3. Guard, Smoke Bomb, Alarm, Hover
All these are group skills. If you are confident in your units, you can use Hover to decrease enemies’ defense first, then use Guard and Smoke Bomb to enhance self-viability. Alarm can be used to make your units to realize their best attacks.

Very good suggestions
I am TugbaHooper's idol.

Dear Lord I was Right....

So.....your strategy is "buy more gold"...as it takes SEVERAL books (that cost 100 gold each) to get those skills to those levels so that you can beat "the boss".  Sure you can get a book here and there for free, but I am guessing that it was/is your intention to ensure that the level causes enough frustration that players buy the gold costing books instead of waiting the 6+ months (that's if you're lucky) that it'll take to get enough of them.

Return to list