Return to list post new topic
print

UFC Fight Night Arlovski vs Barnett Live Stream HD

UFC Fight Night Arlovski vs Barnett Live Stream HD

Maia (24-6 MMA, 18-6 UFC) is falling off a snappy accommodation win over previous title challenger Carlos Condit, an execution so noteworthy numerous have required the Brazilian to jump Thompson. St-Pierre likewise tended to reactions made by UFC President Dana White, who guaranteed St-Pierre no more had the drive to be a champion tduring a radio show appearance. Dismissing the remarks, St-Pierre said it would take minutes for everybody's viewing pleasure his longing is as solid as ever.

Watch here: UFC Fight Night Arlovski vs Barnett Live Stream.

"He doesn't know anything about me," St-Pierre said. "I'm a keen person. I'm not the sort of fellow who (makes irate clamors). Goodness, I'm going to battle for peanuts. Give me a chance to battle once and you'll find in the main moment of the battle that he's off-base. "Give me a chance to battle Tyron Woodley then. We'll check whether I would prefer not to be champion once more."

UFC go between Joe Silva has educated the organization that he will leave his employment with the association, potentially when the end of 2016, MMAjunkie has gained from a man near the circumstance. The individual talked on state of secrecy since he was not freely approved to examine the matter.

Silva's flight will go ahead the heels of the UFC's deal to a gathering headed up by ability organization WME-IMG, an arrangement that Silva is said to have benefitted from as an organization official. That monetary benefit, and no discontent with the deal or new proprietors, is rousing Silva's choice to resign, the source said.

Return to list