Return to list post new topic
print

【How does improvement work?】

【How does improvement work?】

Access to the “Troop” panel and find the “Improve” button.

Select any troop you want to improve from the troop slots on the left side of the panel by clicking, it will show automatically in the slot in the middle of the panel for Improving. You can choose Silver, MR or Gold to do the improvement with a member level limitation listed on the right side. Silver Improving will be selected by default if you click “Improvement” directly after choosing the troop.

Click “Improvement” and you will be directed to a page where you see the improving result (green nos. plus part red-framed). Click “Confirm” to accept this attribute plus, and “Cancel” to do the Improving all over again followed the steps stated above.

Note:
1.Resources will be deducted immediately after you clicking “Improvement” button no matter you choose “Confirm” or “Cancel” for the result.
2.Attribute No.s you get from Improvement might be minus, as the no. you see was given by system by chance. However, using Gold to improve will assure the no.s coming out as a plus. Use 2 Gold to get at least 1 plus, 10 Gold for 2, 30 Gold for 3 and 100 Gold for the full set.  

my improve button is gray... it doesn't work or what's going on?   

Think you need level 32 for the feature to become available.
Barryburt , President of Ursuper ALC and Emperor of s51

I Have 32 lvl(hq,shop,arsenal,gen center) and it is not working for me. Grey button. It is for elite units only?

Return to list