Return to list post new topic
print

【How to Play and Recharge on our Official Site】

【How to Play and Recharge on our Official Site】

The Convenient way to Play and Recharge on our Official Game Site
  U! }( _; X! O" [1 Y9 u" p
9 y+ }" P$ H# ]4 r% ?' C3 U7 C0 m
3 g; r6 v4 P0 Y7 ^→ Game on our platform to enjoy: $ V: X! C- h! r) D
√. Faster login to the game (no need to login to the Facebook first)
2 W$ t' a; W8 \. p5 d& A√. Better game experience (larger screen than play on Facebook)
. b& |, v2 @4 o: B& j√. 100% Safety Recharge Channels (Paypal) Guaranteed. 1 g& |0 P0 @& K
√. More gold at lower recharge price (more gold will be obtained than FB at lower cost through Paypal and Moneybooker and other official recharge channels) 1 D+ E3 P& e+ \

; ?( t, {! M- L& }8 E→ Here are some simple ways to play and recharge on our Official Game Site with your Facebook KG account: ( U4 s9 K* [6 M

9 W" @6 Q2 m; G* e4 H3 ?9 z1. If you have not logged on your Facebook account (have not opened your facebook page yet). - C1 @, ]0 Y+ W0 r" X
' }% v% j7 n! D1 j; M5 `$ u% h
A. Go to our Official Site: http://cr.gamebox.com/ % j$ n- A. B/ t0 [2 k8 a6 `5 A
B. Click "LOG IN" button on the top right of game site page.
# D& j% a  L5 y/ v. _5 [; B( N3 ~C. Click "Facebook" button.
0 r% e/ M% ]  L+ {# e6 s! F2 hD. Then you will automatically log in with your Facebook account which can be seen on the top right corner (eg. 111222333@facebook.com).
, p/ V  y: {7 I9 C+ {E. If it shows the Facebook log in page, just enter your facebook account unmber. 1 s% I  i  ?5 r
F. Now you will see Step D. 2 Q( ~; I! ^8 U! p7 c$ B
G. Click "Play Now" button and choose your server to enjoy the game!
5 ?4 l& S# b* ^- V9 d, e4 e % \. d% L* a: u8 r  k; N

9 F5 z1 ?2 u# m: i5 ^2. If you have already logged on your Facebook account (have already opened your facebook page). 6 n% K& N  z0 i4 y" o. U* l4 I8 }, p

7 V& T8 d. ]8 h9 k6 W, I. UA. Go to our Official Site: http://cr.gamebox.com/
. d( [: O( I& ]/ ]% WB. Then you will automatically log in with your Facebook account which can be seen on the top right corner (eg. 111222333@facebook.com).
C. Click "Play Now" button and choose your server to enjoy the game!

3. How to recharge on our Official Game Site:
   A. There is a button on the right of the game site, click it (you have already logged on).

B. Then you will see the Gamebox Official Recharge page.

C. Choose any methods that you'd like to, and enjoy more Gold with lower price!

Gamebox Team

*Note
1 V) y  l1 K) d. u- J - I9 i# R% L/ e7 X) h6 V9 }
should you have already tried to recharge through facebook, then you will be, even on gamebox.com, be redirected to the facebook recharge site. 4 d8 {( D; z) U3 X/ w" ~# G

1 Z4 f, W9 ?6 ]* `, z$ ]( ~0 r( x0 Dto prevent this do the following steps: 3 u/ \4 _" k' N. s
( g& z1 _+ H: Z/ O
1. Clear your cache and cookies & y! c$ x, X4 n3 T. }) S* S

. l  ^7 Y0 f2 X' P& B9 \5 B2. restart your browser (you MUST do this step!!)
/ K6 z# z  s5 Q6 s, K/ e
! N& K/ V8 q, ]; N* ]2 R, x+ z: q3. login in on gamebox.com and choose recharge.
) j2 N  N! ~- s8 J 4 L% a& k2 }' k- D: q# k" b
This matter of redirecting back to facebook only occures whenever you play the game through facebook and opened the recharge system there once.

Return to list