Return to list post new topic
print

Multi Account Players

Multi Account Players

I have a feeling this is more common than not.  I started on server three in the first week of its launch.  I have watched many cool people grow and enjoy this game and then sadly watched them leave. Many of you reading probably have similar stories.  I have stuck with the game because I happen to be an avid WW2 fan....but now I am not sure that can keep me interested.  WW (world War) is my main attraction anymore.  I enjoy the competition.  However, with the advent of blessings/buffs...which I am sure came about due to the game designers wishes to keep outnumbered factions from being over run....it is now and has been manipulated by people who have ZERO life . They have 5 or more accounts and can control the entire direction of the gameplay by themselves. We have a player on our server, who has THREE accounts on allies, TWO on soviet and one other one that sometimes is active on axis.  The fella is on almost 24/7 and never stops swaying blessings to whatever side he wants.  Now...sure....it may sound like I am crying.  However, many of us play to enjoy the game...not to be controlled by one individual who absolutely has no honor. So, I have come to the point where if this cant be controlled....I am out.  Another old school player who has had enough.  Even if I had no life...and did nothing but play this game...I don't think I would go as far as some of these players.

Peace ....to all you honorable players.

LK.
[ This post finally by LazjaKing on 2016-10-06  13:11 edit ]

Hi LazjaKing

I understand your point I also play on server 3 with you and server 49. We have a alliance on server 49 that have maybe 5 or 6 active players but the alliance is so big they have over 150 members and all was created by the 5 or 6 active players so they can keep rome for them self. Their buff is at maybe more that 150% and makes it difficult to take them out. Now our Alliance  7 of the ten active players are at lvl 159 - lvl 167 and they cant event take them out of rome.

One thing about this game is they will not nor will they ever stop alt accounts.

Sad to see you leaving

but this kind of behavior kind of shows the problem with online gaming: how can you control people with multiple accounts? I mean everybody can understand that the game will have a different path if all players had one account or if they had two accounts and could switch whenever. Are there any ways to control this?

yes they could if gamebox would do it.They could start deleting accounts and they could stop where servers are tied together

Return to list