Return to list post new topic
print

Game Support Job with awesome rewards is now available for you to apply!

Game Support Job with awesome rewards is now available for you to apply!

We believed that everyone has a deep feeling with more and more new friends joined us, and we know a lot of you are kind enough to help them when they got any problems or questions on the game. To welcome our new friends and thanks to the one who is willing to help others, the Game Support Job which with awesome rewards is now available for you to apply!

What is OdinQuest Game Support?
    We need customer-oriented individuals with strong communication skills to help players online. GS should be conscientious and professional with an understanding of game.

GS Requirement:
    1) Online at least 8 hours per day during Duty period
    2) GS must be the most active players in the game and love the game in a positive way
    3) Have a good attitude when answering players’ questions
    4) GS will have a GS title in the middle of the name when speaking in the Chat Channel.
    5) Save the screenshots for horn use or player warning in weekly report for us to check.

Job Description
    1) Try the best to keep an active gaming environment, clean and healthy chat channels, stop those players who speak foul languages. (Please use PM if you need to send a warning for the players' offense.) For Facebook Odin Blessing server, speaking non-English is allowed, so you don't have to report those who use non-English language.
    2) Answer questions in the game Chat Channel from players.
    3) Submit Players’ main suggestions and complaints, and bugs to GM every week.
    4) Introduce the new server events and all kinds of in-game events to players everyday (world-boss, arena, buffet and etc.) with the Horns we provided you. Esp for the events and updates after the weekly maintenance (inform players to check the details in forum thread).
    5) Be active to guide players to purchase the useful, promotional and discount items by using the horns.(Please do not advertise it too frequently.)
    6) Advertise the special events like cross-server ranking or treasure ranking, and inform the players in private if they are listed in the ranking.

Rewards:
    After the final review, we will reward you:
    800 Gold Leaf & 198 Horns/per week

GM review:
    We, as GM, will log in the game to check the work you are doing. If there is anything we find is improper, we will write it down. If too many players complain for your work, we will record it and will communicate with you. Absence and poor performance may lead to a salary decrease. On the contrary, extra rewards will be given if your performance is excellent.

Recruiting Time:
    From 10th Dec

Participants:
    All Servers

How do I Apply?
    if you love the game, aspire to make it better and are qualified for the position of GS, please reply the post in the following form.
    ------------------------------------------------
    In-game Character Name:
    Server:
    Forum Nickname:
    Your Country:
    List any languages that you speak:
    When are you usually online:
    Related experience & other qualifications:
    Anything else you want to add:

Odin Quest Team
gamebox.com

In-game Character Name: Sexy
Server: S4
Forum Nickname: Bero
Your Country: Bulgaria
List any languages that you speak: Bulgarian,Rossa,Turkish,english
When are you usually online: 15h + per day
Related experience & other qualifications:
Anything else you want to add:

In-game Character Name: ShinobiZ
Server: S4 - StormPanda
Forum Nickname: ShinobiZ
Your Country: USA
List any languages that you speak: English
When are you usually online: 10hrs + per day, around 6:00-0:00 server time
Related experience & other qualifications: Have tested several MMOs in the past, and have been a mod before
Anything else you want to add: I genuinely enjoy helping others in game, giving advice, ect., and this would give me more than enough incentive to help people as much as possible.

In-game Character Name: Virgilyen
Server: S3 - Throne
Forum Nickname: Virgilyen
When are you usually online: 06:00 - 01:00 server time
Related experience & other qualifications: Certified Web Developer, Beta testing for multiple MMORPGs (EVE Online, EQ), Moderator for multiple forums, I have been playing this game since S1.
Anything else you want to add: I have already been helping new players, answering questions, and adding suggestions/bug reports as I find them.

In-game Character Name: Thane
Server: S3
Forum Nickname: TheBeard
When are you usually online: 12+ Hours per day.
Related experience & other qualifications: 4 Years of Customer Service via Phone for multiple companies dealing with trouble shooting, and solving multiple problems.
Anything else you want to add: Played MMOs for 10+ years

sub gs

In-game Character Name: SiLveRKnight
Server: S3
Forum Nickname: silverknight
Your Country: Philippines
List any languages that you speak: english, filipino
When are you usually online: 00:00 - 11:00 or 14:00 - 22:00
Related experience & other qualifications: been playing games for almost 9 years.. and wanted to help newbies to broaden their knowledge about the game..
Anything else you want to add: ill do my best when ill be selected.. promise
[ This post finally by silverknight on 2012-12-11  07:23 edit ]

JOB

In-game Character Name: Xyklon
Server: S4
Forum Nickname: Vintersorg
List any languages that you speak: English, Swedish, Norwegian
When are you usually online: 15h + per day
Related experience & other qualifications: I already submit ideas and Complaints to the GM's as you know. Also I help any new players that I can.
Anything else you want to add: I am the man for the job, all I needs is the opprotunity to prove it to you! ;)
A wise king never seeks out war, but he must always be ready for it. - Odin

Reply for Game Support Job

In-game Character Name: Zylo
Server: S4 - StormPanda
Forum Nickname: Zylo
Your Country: Guatemala
List any languages that you speak: English and Spanish.
When are you usually online: Everyday 10h max per day.
Related experience & other qualifications: Well I was moderator of a game called Ragnarok many years ago and dominated the Spanish to pefección.
Anything else you want to add:  I  want to help and help a lot with the Latino community

Sub Game Support

In-game Character Name: Kirito
Forum Nickname: Nyght
Your Country: Singapore
When are you usually online: 03:00 to 10:00 and 18:30 to 22:00 and 16 hrs+ on weekends.
Related experience & other qualifications: Have more than 10 years of experience in playing MMORPGs.
Anything else you want to add: Already been offering suggestions and reporting bugs as I found them. Occasionally giving players advice. I hope to improve this game and broaden the community   

Sub GS

In-game Character Name: Chronica
Forum Nickname: Chron/Don/Boss    
Your Country: America
List any languages that you speak: English, very little spanish and danish
When are you usually online: 8am-2am Mon-Fri, 15-25hrs on weekend
Related experience & other qualifications: Have been GM for 2 other mmorpgs, created forums pages for handful of games/businesses, very smart, friendly and helpful.
Anything else you want to add: Am an active forum reader/writer. Come up with many good ideas. I already have many people asking me questions daily, would love to be further help to OQ.     
-----------------------------------------------

Return to list