Return to list post new topic
print

Tank Trails

Tank Trails

I like to know why I'm not getting the healing rune or the blood rune form the tank trails I know a lot of people have that they have one of the rune before the get to lvl 13 of tank, but I'm lvl 15 now of tank and I still not getting it. I always do tank and I get to rank NO.1 but still nothing why is that happening?
I also did send an email to support@gamebox.com  but i still didn't get any respon from u guys can you look on to it and please help I'm having a hard time doing battle ground when everyone can heal and I can't.
TY
KOL905 SERVER 4 TITAN

Yea i agree I run Tank with KOL all the time he ranks number 1 all the time and to not have gotten a healing rune is ridiculous... As a matter of fact i have my healing rune and since then i have gotten 2 addition healing runes while he has not gotten his first one....

Also for him to send an e-mail message requesting help and for it to be ignored is more than ridiculous to me... we get system messages stating to send e-mails to wartune support all the time, but if they are going to be ignored it seems u guys do that just to passify us...

Help this man do something useful for a change

Return to list