Return to list post new topic
print

HOW CAN I COMPET

HOW CAN I COMPET

first i wana say my ENG is little bad and i"m sorry. pls , how can i fight with other players , IF i cant train my gladiator. and i give you an example. if i dont have luck to got 6 star gladiator from tavern, if other player spend money in GoG, and i only have gladiators of 4 and 5 star ( 1 gladiator of 5 star from start ), the drop rate of training items is low ( from 100 fights in quest map ) i only train 2 gladiators from 5, PLS tell me how can i compet with players who spend money or have "luck" in tavern to got 6 star gladiator ?? what chance i got to fight with him ?? why you dont give us , other players who dont spend money to TRY fight and TRY to win with players who spend money ?? in the and , most of players from G2 wik quit the game. becouse dont got the chance to TRY compet with other payers. is just a sugestion , try to raise the drop from quest fights , to have the chace to train our gladiators. we dont ask to give all 6 star glad , or the best items. we ( me and other players ) just wana train our gladiators , but in dis moment we cant do dis. no items for training. in last version S1-S7 we got50 fight in quest"s but we got items for 5 gladiators training. now from 100 fights, we ( with very vrey very big luck ) kust train 2 or 3 gladiator.

Return to list