Return to list post new topic
print

Sacred Temple lvl 20 reward

Sacred Temple lvl 20 reward

So basically i finished the lvl 20 Sacred Temple and got a reward that needed Diablo faith lvl 5 to use and said that it strengthened the deity's abilities. I had my faith lvl 7 and i noticed that i could lower the deity's lvl. So 2 questions: would i get back any faith points if i lowered the faith lvl? And secondly, i hit an option on the item that said Immolation or something, and it destroyed it giving me exp. Is there any chance i will get that item later on? I seriously wouldn't have hit that if i knew that it would destroy it.

that artifact u got from temple and u Immolation  it, it's the gear set for your devil gods, i'm sure u notice when u click on a god there some kind of eqiupment in the top right hand, =D that where it went.. if u sold it, it's in the shops in special section

and yes u get every faith back

Hi Ignus...I'm not sure what you mean by 'lowering the dietys faith level'...generally on the Miracle page you spend your faith, 500 pts at a time, to raise the red bar at the top of the screen which relates to that dieties level...sometimes you get lucky and you get 2x or even 10 bonuses....you will not get this faith back ever (as far as I know)....you will notice also on the Miracle page that there are items in the top right corner...these are holy relics like the one you got from the Sacred Temple...immolating them just activates them so you can sink faith into them...these holy relics will allow for a diamond cost to take your faith back making a nice temporary faith investment if you don't particularily like that God rather than the permanent investment of investing in the god himself....
you only get 5 gods at a time and can set up their skill order on the skill set page....

hope this helps

Cool, i hadn't noticed that the item went up there. Thanks for the quick responses guys!

Return to list