12 12
Return to list post new topic
print

Write Walkthroughs to Get Rewards

Write Walkthroughs to Get Rewards

Are you still relieved to know that you’ve passed the difficult map? Still rejoiced at the fact that you’ve pass the hero mode of the instance quickly and perfectly? Still exulted at the record that you’ve successfully pass lv 50 of Ascension Tower? Now we are officially collecting walkthroughs of all types! Please share your experience with all of us! Once your post is picked, you will be able to have the chance to get rich rewards! Come and present your wisdom and power!

Duration:
2014/3/8 00:00 – 2014/3/31 23:59 pst

Rewards:
Best Popularity Award: 5 players
Rewards: ruby*100; 10,000 silver gift pack*5
Participation Award: 20 players
Rewards: ruby*20; 10,000 silver gift pack*2

Rules:
1. All posts should be written in the standard format. You will get no rewards if your post is not in the standard format.
2. All posts should be posted during the schedule time. If you edit your post, it will be on the after editing time.
3. Description and Pictures are both needed in your post.
4. Awards:

Best Popularity Award: Top 5 of the posts which attract the most attention and lead to the most discusses.
Participation Award: Selected by the organizers.

Participation Methods
1. The post must be posted in “Guide & FAQ”.
2. Title format: [Walkthrough]xxxxxx. Type: arena/ instance…
3. To make it more convenient for us to send rewards, character information is needed before your whole text in the following format:
Server:
Character name:
Text:

Congratulations! The following winners get our Best Popularity Award:

not a walkthrough

Rush on every map   
it's dark http://i.imgur.com/XLbU8TG.png

Save everything you can

Server 4 Deathknight
character tokra
When starting out you will do quest on maps and boss fights. In the boss battles you get rewards such as swords cloaks helmets and armor. Even if you have a sword save the ones you get to help you later in the combining in the blacksmith shop. you will be able to combine all your swords  and other equipment to make more powerful equipment. Save your gold you will need it to buy the cards you want later on in the game. Once you are able to sell cards in the Auction house only sell the ones that you know you don't use a lot. Sell skill cards that you don't need and when someone buys them you get rubies. You are going to want to save your rubies they are great for buying packs and other items you may require down the line. I use my rubies to buy a pack every day instead of my gold this counts toward your pack purchase with gold in your activities log. Now you get silver everyday save it up sometimes the game has special cards up if you buy so many packs with silver or gold. This will also help you build up on stronger cards. So just remember save everything .
[ This post finally by tokra on 2014-03-07  07:40 edit ]

Finding an active guild

server 4 Deathknight
character tokra

Finding a good guild is important it will help you out in so many ways. Things to look for in a guild is the number of active players they have online the more the better. Do they communicate with their team mates?
communication in a guild is very important one of the best way to learn the game quickly is through word of mouth from other guild members. So if they are not talkative are willing to help then you might want to look for another guild.
Once you find guild that you are happy with you can donate silver to the guild everyday and participate in guild activities by doing this you earn points for you and your guild. Now when your in the guild hall you can go to the research tab and research different things with your points to help level you up and your blacksmith and your alchemy lab. It will also help reduce the amount of you construction on your buildings along with other things.
You need to know not all guilds are the same some only look for high level players while others will take on any one and help them get to that high level. Some guilds have a lot trash talkers I my self choose to stay away from these type of guilds I am on here to play and have a good time. Their are some guilds that take part in what is called a guild showdown every week. These are great ways to help not only you but your guild.
The rewards for the showdown are silver and crystals and more points to do research in your guild hall. So make sure your guild is involved tournaments. Hope this was helpful.
[ This post finally by tokra on 2014-03-07  07:41 edit ]

Awesome Possum
Ehehehehe

Deleted...
[ This post finally by Pink on 07-04-2014  04:08 PM edit ]

gembobz S13 walkthrough

when you start, choose any class, doesn't matter which, you will change again later depending on cards
follow the tutorial until the end and then the aim of the game is to get strong cards to beat your opponents and the NPC (maps and bosses)
in order to buy card packs with silver you need to fight maps and bosses (4 people per boss)
when you are able join a guild and complete respective quests to advance your guild, you must do this to better yourself with research and combination.
to get better cards simply follow the map and recieve the rewards, fight in the tower and earn tokens to exchange for cards and items, even a mount
also enter the arena and work your rank up as high as possible for free gold, honour and at the end of season, legendary cards
overall have fun and enjoy it, after all its only a game   

Hey guys! I've created this website for the Ancient Summoner game (Also called Rise of Mythos), I don't know if I may be able to participate, just let me know if I can. (The website is www.guideofmythos.com , sorry if it's not okay to link it here)

So when are these rewards given?

12 12
Return to list