Return to list post new topic
print

cant log in

cant log in

I had to change my password and used password recovery.  I followed the link in my email, but it's not working at all. Now i can't log in. It's very dissapointing not to be able to perform such an easy act. I'm lvl 87 everyday player. Waiting anxiously for an answer (and fixing help).

Reply 1 # post

Dear player,
Sorry for the inconvenience. Did you recover your password present? Please try more times and clear the cache. I'm wondering that where you play the game, Facebook or gamebox? If you registered your Gamebox account with a valid and active email account, you can use the “Forgot Password” option to retrieve your password. You will be receiving a password reset link sent to your email, follow the steps given and will get the password back immediately. If your account was registered on Facebook, we are not able to retrieve your password back here. Please access to Facebook/Kongregate and click the “Forget your password” option to recover your account. Please try more times cause you said that it's not working at all, but we checked that it's normal.

stuck at loadin helmet.. play on S7 with in-game name is pdub( tried everything --clearing history/cache and CMD trick but still oesnt work.

please help
thanks

Reply 3 # post

Hi pdub,
Is it ok now? Can you log in already?
If not yet, could you please try other browsers instead?
We are looking forward to your reply  

Return to list