Return to list post new topic
print

Upcoming upgrades

Upcoming upgrades

So most of you know of the upcoming upgrades because you been reading forums somewhere else. Let's discuss the cross server guild battles that are coming. So each guild is allowed to enter up to 40 members. There are 10 rounds of battles in which only 4 players are allowed to enter per round. Now lets look at players we see in battleground and arena battles from other servers. Several players we see from these other servers are pushing 200k br easy. The system chooses the match up of the 4 players that will enter each round. Looking at the br of the players on both existing gamebox servers I am wondering how many are going to be able to provide competition against the hardcore games from these other servers. Everyone needs to be working on raising their br and stop camping. This is not like our normal guild battles where everyone will all be in the same battles. Therefore cross server battles is not about the number of players but more so about the br of the players. We also have level 80 mpd and level 80 gear coming. Players hero max level will be 90 at some point it will be 100. Now we come to the players who are complaining because they see some that are actually working towards these upcoming upgrades. They don't understand or don't want to understand if you want to be able to do the upgrades you have to be able to survive. There are free players that get benefits in the fact that paying players help them to do their mpd, spire and tok runs on a daily basis. Do not let your level outgrow your battle ranking. Make sure you are raising your stats as you level up. The higher level players are working on their battle ranking and level just as much as or more than some of the lower level players. Higher levels do not mind helping out when they can however they cannot help all the time and not work on their own heroes. You guys want to be able to really compete in these cross server guild battles and win real rewards then please I am asking you nicely start working on your battle rating. Upgrade gems, clothing, gear. Stop worrying about watching how long other players may or may not be online. Some of you if you actually worked on your own account instead of worrying about how others are working on their accounts would manage to get something accomplished. Good luck to everyone when these upgrades get here since to my understanding they will be here very soon. Make decisions wisely. Please don't get stuck on a lower level gear. If you battle rating/stats are in range then level up and go after the higher level gear. Thank you all and have a very good day.

Well you have a point.... but most of the issues in BR building has been and for what i can tell is gamebox... I have a toon in R2... they have the Evil unicorn stats at +100, i got the evil unicorn yesterday and today when i log in the stats have been lower to +20.... I checked today on R2 server and the evil unicorn stat stayed the same.... It bewilders me how we are constantly being royaly scr ewed on this server while the other server work like clock work...

Return to list