print

[CBT Event] Find Bugs & Offer Suggestions to Get Diamonds

[CBT Event] Find Bugs & Offer Suggestions to Get Diamonds

Duration:
Till the CBT ends

Servers:
Closed Beta Server

Description:
During the event, you will get massive diamonds as long as you find out bugs or offer suggestions.
1.        Bug: we will give away 100 to 1000 diamonds as rewards according to the importance of the bug you find out.
2.        Suggestion: we will give away 10 to 1000 diamonds as rewards according to the effectiveness of the suggestion you offer.

How to join:
Comment on this post and leave your character name.

Note
1.        Only the first person will get rewards on the same Bug.
2.        You can receive rewards on every different Bug.
3.        If you have any questions, please click the question mark on the top right to contact us.

Team arena/team dungeon bug

Hello. While in team arena and team dungeon if you speack in the world chat you'r name is displayed as the last person in that chat, so my name "Nociv" ends up as Virus c00ed etc... and yeah...the team/guild/local chat dont work in that period...you can only use world chat!

Xp while meditating

You guys should really add a buff or potion that whould grant us somme xp while farming vigour...that room is soooo borring, or somme minigames atleast.

An exploit! yeppy!!

Hello again...Nociv is back with an exploit..i'm not happy to share since i didnt get a thanks for the last submision..but here it commes! When in wipeout if you reload your browser (i'm using Chrome) it instant finishes and you get the xp, drops and quests completed.So..if you have 10 wipeouts relog 10X and in abowt 30 seconds you finish 15 minutes! )
[ This post finally by nociv on 2014-04-19  09:11 edit ]

World Boss Fight

If you get transferd to the boss while he get's killed, you stand alone with him not able to do anything except reload the game...
transfer should be canceld if he gets killed or there should be an exit-button to leave fight place

I made a new caracter and loged out ... when I came back he was already lvl.25

I then proceeded with the storyline/tutorial , and then it askes me to spend a skillpoint,
when the System was unlocked after a certain Mission ...

because the prompt about unused skillpoints showed up earlier, I could enter the
skill Interface before it was unlocked and already spend the Point the tutorial wants me to do now:

I cant Bypass this at the Moment, when I reload I can proceed, but upon entering
the skill Interface its still stuck in the tutorial Phase ...
[ This post finally by hitm on 2014-04-20  15:40 edit ]

回復 2 # 的帖子

Thank you for your feedback. Our devs are workin hard to fix it currently. Bug reporting rewards will be sent to you soon.

回復 5 # 的帖子

Thank you for feedback. Bug rewards will be sent to you soon.

回復 6 # 的帖子

Can we get your ingame name?

its Hitm ... the same as teh Forum Name

thanks

21 123
Return to list