Return to list post new topic
print

Problems with Roulette G7

Problems with Roulette G7

I have used 7 tickets on roulette...and I have not receive all what I win...I only got 100.000 coins and 10 Lv4. L. Stone. I have sent several emails to GOG and no answer...
My name is xDay ( G7 - Sardinia ).
Thank you and I hope from you an answer as soon as possible.

Reply 1 # post

Hi xday,
Thanks for your contact again.
We have received your issue reported before already and we need the server time when it happened to conduct a further check.
Could you please tell us the server time you spin the lucky draw?
And what else you should get besides 100000 coins and 10 lv4 L stone?
We are looking forward to your reply.  

I am not very sure the exactly time. It's was on 15 April (between 18:00 and 20:30 server time) check on this interval time or look at my email when you received...because I have sent you after 5 min when I got this problem. I got on spin something like that ( 15 Sec. Book, 5 Dim. Book , 20 Lv4 Stone, 100.000 coins..something else, I don't remember all). And from all of that, I got only 10 Lv 4 Stone and 100.000 coins and nothing more...

Reply 3 # post

Hi xday.
Thanks for your reply.
Your issue has been submitted to the devs for a further check.
We will reply to you as soon as possible.
Hope for your patience.  

Reply 3 # post

Hi xday,
Is your character name xDay or xday?
It is important to spell right.
Please conform.  

Hi xday,
After checked the character name xday, we found that xday spin the lucky draw between 16:45-16:46 server time on 15th.
And the items should get are 4  White Secutor Skill Book, 1 Lv4 L.Stone, 1 White Dimachaerus Skill Book and 100,000 coins. All of them have been credited into your account.
Please be noted with that.
If you still have any issue, please do let us know.  

Return to list